1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Incremental Game v2016.04.21 alpha

incremental "clicker" type game

1. SpiderDave
    [​IMG]

An incremental clicker type game. Use the /admin command and /spawnitem incrementalgame to create the game, then place and interact.

The game is in alpha stage. Debug tab is enabled, and it needs a proper recipe, new arcade machine object graphics, and a theme. Currently it just uses metasyntactic variables for resources (foo, bar, baz, qux). Any ideas for what the resources could be?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    MountainC and Solzucht like this.

Recent Reviews

1. foobar2000
    foobar2000
    5/5,
    Version: v2016.04.21 alpha
    Wow :D
  2. MountainC
    MountainC
    5/5,
    I get bored on the spaceship sometimes
    Then I started playing the "Incremental Game"
    It was too good
  3. MissMarifire
    MissMarifire
    5/5,
    A cute little minigame for when traversing the stars tires your wanderlust out. I like the idea TheCreeperCyborg has about pixels, however I think that the tiers for stars (Gentle, Eccentric, Frozen, Radioactive, Fiery) or materials (Coal, Iron, Copper, Silver, Gold, Diamond, etc.) could work. Or, there can be multiple versions of the incremental game, based on the race the player chooses, and they can get the other versions through buying them through NPCs or finding them in their travels.

Either way, I like it.
  4. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    4/5,
    I like this, this is gud, i think the resources into pixels :/