Made this because the vanilla inventory menu layout is appalling, and I was bored, it doesn't do that much, but releasing it to inspire others to do a better job, probably.
Notes on things:
- Take care installing, I haven't tested anything much, having an inventory full of stuff before putting this in shouldn't be a problem as it doesn't change anything major (all the good stuff is hard-coded for now anyway as far as I'm aware, if not, do tell.), I only changed the menu orientation and background, so it should just shift things around, theoretically.
- This is not a patch, any other mods that you may have that do patch/change 'playerinventory.config', or alter/replace any of the inventory imagery will most definitely conflict with this mod.
Things I did do;
- Changed the BG image and general size of the menu.
- Enlarged the character portrait, because I'm blind.
- Increased the general spacing of everything ever.
- Moved and made 'better' use of the sort and new item features.
- Increased/added transparency of most/all of the inventory buttons and labels.
- Altered most of the 'bag' images as they simply sat badly to begin with.
- Outright removed most of the text labels, because they're just dumb.
I think that's all, feedback and junk always welcome, if you change things and make it better in any way then link me I guess, that'd be cools.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Inventory Screen 1.0 [G.G]
Got bored of it, did this, not that I've changed it much, really..