1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ISE4 & FU Custom Compatability Patch by Fantasyworm 1.0.1

A Custom Compatability Patch for ISE4 & FU made by a mod fan named fantasyworm

1. tio200
    This is the ISE4 & Frackin' Universe Custom Compatability Patch by Fantasyworm.

Yeah, the keyword here is Custom and Fantasyworm(My Nickname for messengers) because this isn't the official Compatability patch and just a personal improvement patch mod.

The original mods and patch are down below.

Frackin' Universe by sayter
    ISE4-Reconstruction by DraLUSAD
    ISE4-R & Frackin' Universe Patch by DraLUSAD

What the Patch does is...

1. ISE4 plants can be grown by using trays!
    2. Two low tier ingrediants of each mod are now convertable using a furnace
    - Sticky Resin(ISE4) and Resin(FU)
    - Salt(ISE4) and Sodium(FU)
    - I did not make other stuffs such as Advanced alloy(both mods) convertable because of the tier gap.

Oh yeah, just to make sure, about this mod and permissions below, the author should be the original mod makers, not me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    DraLUSAD likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. ShadePT
    ShadePT
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Hey thanks for this!

Almost didn't find this as i usually only browse the Workshop. So far I haven't encountered any issues and the Resin converision is a god send as FU makes the ISE4 Rubber Tree spawn quite rarely, at least in my game.