1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features 5.1

2 Races with evoled form techs, light pets, npc spawners, custom ship, tiered armor weapons/ dungeon

1. gblai
    gblai
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1
    it be nice to see this mod updated to 1.4 one my favorite mods in the earler versions of starbound
  2. PotatoSS
    PotatoSS
    5/5,
    update, pl0x
  3. OpfahLetsPlay
    OpfahLetsPlay
    2/5,
    It´s an awesome mod but sadly its crashing my game :( Probably because it isn´t updated for Upbeat Giraffe
  4. BobTheBuilder.
    BobTheBuilder.
    5/5,
    PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
  5. dysmondo
    dysmondo
    4/5,
    this mod looks like an AWESOME mod, it doesn't work for me
  6. Rao999
    Rao999
    4/5,
    This mod looks like it has a huge amount of potential, sadly I cannot play it as my computer her in Upbeat Giraffe. I'd love to see this with things like an AI in the future!
  7. JohnStar145
    JohnStar145
    4/5,
    This mod has a good potential but....

same as Foxiimor I can't play starbound with that error
  8. Foxiimor
    Foxiimor
    4/5,
  9. Asper
    Asper
    5/5,
    Version: 4.2.1
    I loved this race mod. I want to know before installing frackin flora if it does prevent it's living ore from spawning or not. Please tell me. I am starting to create a new dark Izku char now.
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Firstly Thank you for your review glad you like it, the frackin flora mod does stop my living ore from spawning but I built in a work around, by smelting 10k voxels you can make the ore, and one of the recent nightly build updates changes how the merge files work and should fix the problem once it goes live
  10. SpaceFisherman
    SpaceFisherman
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.4
    I really like this race especially the new one its a unique play style that the normal game doesn't have, I also like the look of the races please keep up the good work
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Thank you I plan to, and it's my aim to make content that adds new things to the game play rather then just more of the same with a different appearance
  11. Ninjarap121
    Ninjarap121
    3/5,
    Version: 4.0.1
    sprites are kinda derpy
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Well thats pretty harsh and non specific so cant really work with you on that since there are 1,00s of them and idk which ones your referring to
  12. SkyCaptainoftomorrow
    SkyCaptainoftomorrow
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    Omg I love this update I always loved summoning classes but I never thought i'd get one in starbound and you made it a complete race Thank you! dark Izku for life
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Summoning classes are always my favorite too and when I figured out you could spawn monsters as pets from a weapon I knew what I had to do
  13. Ninjarap121
    Ninjarap121
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    Nice mod. but what's that mod that expands the creation screen
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      a species extender, there are different versions you can download but most work fine
  14. exiledpreest
    exiledpreest
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    Fantastic.
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Thank you
  15. wills2011
    wills2011
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4
    This is a fantastic mod but I think Frackin Flora is preventing living ore from spawning. I really don't want to cheat ,please look into it. :)
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      I'll take a look but unless FF is using an overwrite command it shouldn't be, I'll let you know
  16. MaxtheINFINITE
    MaxtheINFINITE
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.3
    Awesome race!
    But,help me please,i still didn't find out how to evolve :(!
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      No worries evolving is easy, it comes through a tech or multiple techs really. you can unlock them by progressing through the game and they then show up in the robotic crafting table, or get them right away from the tabalarasa which is another mod used for accessing modded content
  17. SkyCaptainoftomorrow
    SkyCaptainoftomorrow
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    I really like this mod theres so much to do. I really like the species and the new update really adds alot of gameplay that I wasn't expecting!
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      It's great that your having fun with it! I have a few more ideas that I want to add so I hope you'll keep watching.
  18. Greenthumb
    Greenthumb
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Great mod, filled with some interesting content which will keep you playing for longer then expected. Just having some trouble finding living ore. Not sure if a file got mixed up, or if it's just incredibly rare or only found on certain lvl 10 planets? Been to a few with not a single living ore, is that normal? Thanks for all the hard work.
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      It appears on any level 10 planet, including VItsotu planets and should on all other modded ones, sometimes you just get unlucky. Keep in mind it's a purplish color so it might look like plutonium at first glance
  19. Jerry Noeda'an
    Jerry Noeda'an
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4.1
    Looks good, but never able to play it. Tried several different programs, all said the archive was damaged. I would give a full 5, but...it's just having too many problems to play. Potential though!
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      hmm I just tested it by downloading it myself worked fine, have you tried re downloading it maybe your download got interrupted, if it still doesn't work send me a pic of the error
  20. Tactical Blinker
    Tactical Blinker
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.2
    While I feel this mod still has some ways to go, it is backed by an original concept and a mod author who is pumping out new content on a regular basis.

Some of the sprite art could use a refinement. In particular, the projectiles used for the later weapons as well as the early armor tiers seem unfinished. It also contains some minor typographical errors, but this is not very prevanlent and does not detract from what is otherwise a very enjoyable race mod.

In summary, this is a great concept and I look forwards to seeing what new content lies in store
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      Thanks you make good points refinement is a still on going process of course, as for new content I'm currently working on a dungeon, I'm just working through some issues with the code atm