1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Izku and Dark Izku races with bonus features 5.1

2 Races with evoled form techs, light pets, npc spawners, custom ship, tiered armor weapons/ dungeon

1. New Artwork Now for Dark Izku

SheepLord
    This update brings the fancy new artwork made by Alpha_StevO and Soude to the Dark Izku, only very slightly different. This update doesn't change any of the game play and only affects the aesthetics of the second race. Keep in mind if you have a previous Dark Izku character installing this update will change the way that character's look

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    necronbatman and nerdyguy13 like this.
  2. Totally New Sprite Sheets

SheepLord
    I know it's been awhile, but this update brings a whole new look To the Izku race.

Thanks to the hard work of Alpha_StevO and Soude, who completely revamped the character sprite sheets, the Izku race looks alot cleaner and much more interesting. Because of their efforts The character look and animation feels alot more like a professionally made one and less like a thrown together squid biped abomination. Alpha_StevO even created 42 unique Izku hairstyles to play with.

Now this update 5.0...
    aan123, nerdyguy13 and DeffreyJahmer like this.
  3. Wrong recipe for Dark Izku weapons

SheepLord
    Forgot to change the Dark Izku's weapon recipes to what they should be
  4. Dark Izku NPCs

SheepLord
    I finally figured out what the bug was with some of the npc spawners not being available for both the Izku and the Dark Izku (it was a simple error) also now the Dark Izku have their very own npcs to play with

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Agile Attacker

SheepLord
    While playing as my Dark Izku I noticed something didn't feel right, shouldn't a lightweight attack type character move a bit faster then a bulkier built one, So with this update all Dark Izku armors cause a speed boost and jump boost. The boosts start out at a minimum but as you level up they get better and at level 11 they make you quite a bit faster and springy.
    SpaceFisherman likes this.
  6. same as before

SheepLord
    Was about to put up an update but figured out a way to make it cooler so this is not an update yet just changed the address of the link so this is the temp new one
  7. wrong ingredient

SheepLord
    the tier 11 Dark Izku items still required the tier 10 Izku weapons instead of their own thats been changed also they take corrupted ore instead of living since it makes way more sense that way.
  8. Ore work around

SheepLord
    This update is for all of you out there with mods like Frackan Flora or moarore or any other mods with ore overwrite commands to the ore distribution file, if you have any of these my wonderful living ore may not spawn for you and that ruins your end game. So heres a work around, the best way to get these ore are still to remove other mods while you need to hunt for ore then put them back in but that can be a pain so now you can smelt 10k voxels to craft 10 living ore , if you think this is...
  9. more def for the Dark Izku

SheepLord
    As I mentioned the Dark Izku are a light defense summoning class but playing at the top tier I noticed though fine for normal monsters too many of the boss npcs could one hit you so I gave a bit of a boost to the def but mainly added more hp and made the tier 11 dagger able to heal on swing not just the staff, this should make the game more playable but keep the fast fighting feel with rapidly falling and restoring health.
  10. missing recipe

SheepLord
    I had misnamed the Tier 11 armor for the Dark Izku, now I think I have everything in properly but this update has alot of files and if you don't see an item I may have made a typo somewhere so let me know and I'll fix it.