1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Izku Reborn basic 1.6

The Izku race made for full release version

Tags:
  1. SheepLord
    The Izku are an odd little tentacle species. Some may remember this species from the early days of Starbound, well I know I haven't maintained the full mod for a long time and this is in no way the full mod made current. This mod is just one that brings the race and just a couple items into the current version so that anyone who liked them may have the ability to use them again.

Now also on Steam

All images from current version
    20191207170126_1.jpg output_N071w8.gif 20191207193119_1 - Copy.jpg 20191207222444_1.jpg View attachment 216582 20191208033442_1.jpg
    20191207213404_1.jpg [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Custom armor and back item
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ps. When I heard Starbound had reached version 1.0 I decided I had to take a look at where the game I had spent so much time on in EA had ended up, I had not expected to be uploading a mod again but seeing so many messages of people asking for an update even fairly recently I decided I could at least do something basic. I'd like to thank everyone who supported This mod at the beginning, and I hope the current community enjoys this weird little race of squid like beings.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Cryptoid and Saint Apollyon like this.

Recent Reviews

1. gblai
    gblai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    Thanks
    1. SheepLord
      Author's Response
      My pleasure, I'm just glad you enjoy it