1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaiser Leospike in SDV 1.02

My Indie Game's Character in Stardew Valley!

1. Modding Progress Goals:

burningleos
    I am now trying to update this mod to make it a standalone, but I am also been wanting to try to implement even more features to make Kaiser not only unique, but a fun and interesting bachelor for the ladies (or if you want to make it some fangirl's lovey-dovey man fiction, than that's fine by me i guess)

[upcoming features]
    • Standalone NPC, No more replacements
    • Unique Dialogue for certain times of the year
    • Unique Likes, Dislikes, and Hates
    [planned features]
    • An Introduction Cutscene that features the lovable idiot, it may or may not contain a unique charm or hilarity that may or may not contain a reference to Marvelous' game series, Senran Kagura
    • Unique Heart Events
    • Marriage Candidate with a unique ending (He actually leaves you with a child in care, with a note about how he must return to his homeworld due to an event that can destroy his world)
    • A unique child, Infact, a Human/Spikian Hybrid, he's a human with elf ears and horns, His default name will actually be called Erbeschaft (german for Legacy)
    • Possible Combat Buddy when Traversing Dungeons
Return to update list...