1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaiser's Toybox of Stars V2 PG

Community Mods made by players for players!

1. burningleos
    Hey Guys, This your friendly neighborhood buddy, Kaiser Leospike, and today i bring you a big stinkin' box of stuff!, and not just stuff, But mods that are made all from the starbound community!, you got races, guns, Swords, Parkour, more Swords, and Music all of these all in a big stinkin toy box!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(*fast talking dude* Kaiser Industries does not have rights to all these mods, also picking this box may contain a serious case of the Michael Bay syndrome, Chronic Headaches and Possible Diarrhea, if you see these issues, please consult your local doctor right away)

List of Current Mods:
    Arm Cannons
    Avali
    Choke le Fish (Starbound Gameplay Enhancements)
    Jammin Tracks
    ObeMonsterParts (More RNG parts for monsters)
    Peglaci
    More Avian Beaks
    Jammin Tracks
    Kirhos
    Parkour (Updated)
    StarMount (Mount Mod)
    Neko Race (for you anime/cat lovers)
    Compact Crops (For easy farming for those who don't want alot of space for plants)
    ToastyFish (Title Logo mod)
    Base in a Box (Instant Base Mod)
    Enhanced Storage (Storage Expansion Mod)

(also to play the custom races, your going to have to download a character extender normally, I actually going to make an extender just for this modpack, Kawa's Xbawks is an extender i recommend for now)

*All Mods are in this modpack are usable by anyone, mods with permissions enabled will be removed, or kept whenever the original modder says so*

And now a very important announcement from Deadly Six's Zazz
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    socom55 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    5/5,
    Version: V2 PG
    Nice modpack, nice name. c: