I've been working on this for the past couple of days. With trial and error, much sprite editing and animation testing, I'm proud to announce my first race mod for Starbound...
1. Go to your Starbound installions mod directory (eg default location -> C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods).
2. Extract the contents of the "kangaru zip" in to the mods folder.
3. You will need a character creation extender such as the Simple Extended Character Creation Mod to be able to view and create a Kangaru character.
Simply go to your Starbound mod directory and delete the kangaru.modpak.
* Some things have been set to other races such as codex files and revival animation (will be replaced in the future). These will be adjusted later.
* Weapon/Armor/Furniture are planned further down the track.
* This is my first public mod and so note should be taken that conflictions with other mods might happen.
* As with all updates that have been released, there is a chance the code in the game will be adjusted/changed that could cause this mod or other mods to break. I will try to keep on top of this but please be patient till it's fixed.
If you wish to use assets (sprites, sounds, etc) to create or use in your own mod, please send me a note asking for permission or at the very least give credit over on your mod.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Kangaru Race v0.5A
Kangaruus are abound!