1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kangaru Race v0.5A

Kangaruus are abound!

1. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: v0.5A
    Love this mod, though it hasn't had new content in awhile.. Hope they add some more soon!
  2. RaposaVL
    RaposaVL
    5/5,
    I liked your mod,you will put on steam?
  3. Cassius Faux
    Cassius Faux
    5/5,
    Good to see this is still being updated! One of my favorite race mods
  4. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    Nicely done!
  5. Fenrir-X
    Fenrir-X
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4D
    Excellent
  6. bulinean
    bulinean
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4C
    good
  7. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    3/5,
    It is much better than with other resources
  8. ziddersroofurry
    ziddersroofurry
    5/5,
    This mod lets me be my furry roo self in Starbound. There aren't a ton of games where I get to be my OC. It's made me enjoy the game a ton more.
  9. Snowpup
    Snowpup
    5/5,
    Excellent race with adorable sprites. Everything works concisely and the towns are very neat.
  10. Haku
    Haku
    5/5,
    This is my favorite race mod, thank you for the Upbeat Giraffe update! Unfortunately I cannot progress unless I am made allowed to craft; Copper Armor, Silver Armor, and Gold Armor! I would assume there are more missing armor sets than that as well but I cant say for sure! I am playing the game without the default armors and I am required to make a steel armor set to continue questing.
    1. espilonarge
      Author's Response
      Copper, silver and gold armors were "removed" from the progression in the game after Upbeat Giraffe was released (they're mostly "vanity" items now). You'll need to do the Outpost missions to progress further.
  11. SnowFox1
    SnowFox1
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4b
    Really nice mod
  12. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4a
    An awesome kangaroo race, not much else can be said although I recommend this.
  13. Sammi Foxxpaw
    Sammi Foxxpaw
    5/5,
    Love it!!
    However, I think that the Hammock sleeping script is broken. I go to sleep in it and it doesn't respond. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's a glitch, I'm not sure. Just thought I'd bring it to your attention. :3
    1. espilonarge
      Author's Response
      Thanks for reporting the issue, I'll get straight on to it now (I was busy the past few days as I'm moving soon). n.n;
  14. teaki
    teaki
    5/5,
    Love the ruus reminded me of the movie tankgirl. Really Cool.
  15. LucasYoshino
    LucasYoshino
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4
    Awesome mod, hope to see a Enraged Koala compatible update
  16. Shazza
    Shazza
    5/5,
    I never thought this would exist, let alone with fantastic nods to Aussie culture (currently through food items. Lost it at Veggie Toast).
    Absolutely loving this, and I dearly hope you continue your work on it, as this quickly became one of my favorite race mods. It'll be fun to see what can be done Codex and Furniture wise in future. Perhaps even a custom ship.
  17. Taxidriver66
    Taxidriver66
    4/5,
    the ship (by me) is the ship just like an avian ship which i find a bit down but good mod!
  18. Cassius Faux
    Cassius Faux
    5/5,
    Amazing race mod. Has to be my favorite so far.
  19. Drakostax
    Drakostax
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3b
    Very awesome. Although I find some of the colourings to be too bright and vivid from my taste, this is currently my favourite race mod for Starbound. Well animated, and the custom items are a great touch. I'm quite interested to see what you come up with next!
  20. Cuvis
    Cuvis
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3b
    New character. Very nice and these ears :).