1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kevin MacLeod Music Pack 10/28/17

As you explore the cosmos, listen to music from everyone's favorite royalty-free music composer!

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

You may have heard his music in countless YouTube videos, and now, you can hear 211 of his music tracks as you explore the cosmos in Starbound!

Music copyright by Kevin MacLeod: https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1500038
    [​IMG]
    Disclaimer: This mod may be freely used in mod compilations, or its assets altered or redistributed, provided that those doing so notify me, and credit me.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Musicscreen and socom55 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 10/26/16
    I love using most the music with my friends. :D
  2. Omicron445
    Omicron445
    3/5,
    Version: 2016-03-17
    I don't understand, is this music for playing with an instrument, or just background music? I also seem to have done something wrong, so download instructions would be great.
    1. Shadow Wolf TJC
      Author's Response
      I don't understand what issue you're having with the download. I can personally download the game just fine, so long as I follow MediaFire's downloading instructions (which should be a piece of cake).

I will admit that I recently applied a hotfix to the mod, so try redownloading.