1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Kirhos [Discontinued] 0.5 FINAL (1.0 Compat)

Cyberpunk Space Rodents!

1. Mostly Behind the Scenes

Yako
    Hey guys! Pretty small update; it's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. (I finally found a job!!) All that's been added to the mod proper: Apex, Hylotl, and Avians now have more things to say to Kirhos, including some teasers about other races I'd like to make. In addition, I did a slight alignment fix to the booster flames.

Right now, if you play in nightly, you'll have an issue where the game crashes upon trying to start a new character. I know what's causing this, but I am still figuring out how to fix it. Sorry about that! Still, you can enjoy stable with no issues.

I've been working on the ship again, trying to get things to a slightly more polished shape. It's not nearly ready to put out yet, but look forward to that.

Until next time, cheers!
    Pohany likes this.
Return to update list...