1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Kitsune Fossilized Kitsune

KITSUNEEEEE IN SPAAAAAAAAAACE!!!

1. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    4/5,
    Version: Fossilized Kitsune
    I saw this mod on the Nexus a couple years back but was unable to get Starbound at the time, and by time I got the game this mod was outdated.

Luckily someone pointed me in the right direction to make personal edits to save this custom race, I'm willing to share the files I adjusted to help fully revive the Kitsune mod.
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      Hmmm... you could send me a link in PM and I can update my mod file with it.
  2. Gummuffin
    Gummuffin
    3/5,
    looks good but uh, can't access the mod on nexus it says. can someone update this please?
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      Look in updates, the iron age one is still there, or should be. This site always gives me issues.
  3. varn1111
    varn1111
    3/5,
    the mod is not on nexus and this site at least make sure that we can acces it...
  4. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    3/5,
    I can't give any proper review sadly... because there is no mod. just a note
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      That's because I didn't update it to be able play the mod, it was a way to announce that others can update it. The mod itself is over on Nexus.
  5. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    5/5,
    Version: Early Iron-age Kitsune
    Hello, I recently updated your mod to glad giraffe (for personal use). If you'd like, I'd be happy to upload it here!
    1. kitsunespirit
      Author's Response
      Feel free to do so, I probably wont get back to tinkering with this for a while yet.
  6. Palkiakyogre
    Palkiakyogre
    5/5,
    This was my most favorite mod back when i could play it, i hope it will be updating again soon.
  7. Blizzardlizard
    Blizzardlizard
    2/5,
    Can someone PLEASE update this for Upbeat Giraffe?
  8. Angel.G
    Angel.G
    1/5,
    Errors
  9. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    1/5,
    Errors after errors and an annoying dependency. Unplayable, and has no author support anymore.
  10. lucario515
    lucario515
    4/5,
    Lovely race. Although I would like to see them have the same eyes as the Ningen race does. Vanilla eyes aren't as great.
  11. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    great mod but can u update to enraged koala
  12. Kitsune
    Kitsune
    5/5,
    I approve. Even if it doesn't work with this update, I approve.
  13. Makein
    Makein
    1/5,
    Dont work with last update :(
  14. KnightTemplar
    KnightTemplar
    5/5,
    Love the mod, all I had to do was edit the .modinfo file and it worked fine with enraged koala.
  15. SIrFailsAlot
    SIrFailsAlot
    5/5,
    Realy good. Should make an alternate without clothes
  16. Zero127
    Zero127
    4/5,
    "Considering the Nexus is usually more stable" *time out* *time out* *time out* .... :< I really would like to update this addon for my server but The nexus pages time out so often I can't get anything but the version here, which states it's out of date. Love the mod, and would love to use it, but some download centralization is in order... Worst case, make your download here either link to the nexus page (ive seen other authors do that), or make it download a zip with a shortcut file to your nexus mod page. Thats just my suggestion anyway, and it wont help with nexus getting hammered to the point the pages wont load. Still, great mod, maybe some day I can get a hold of a copy ^__^
  17. mathias0313
    mathias0313
    5/5,
    Nice
  18. QShadow
    QShadow
    3/5,
    Just to let you know the update doesnt seem to work.
  19. Ryuu Kitsune
    Ryuu Kitsune
    5/5,
    Excellent Mod
  20. havefeith
    havefeith
    4/5,
    Well, I downloaded the version linked by the "Download Now" button, but when I tried to run starbound, it said that I had an out-dated version. I downloaded this mod today, so I think you forgot to update the link.