1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Knight's Assorted Song Pack V3

A song pack of converted midis from the web (211 files)

1. TheKnight's Assorted Song Pack (Update!! Version 3 is here! 102 new files & misc. changes)

TheKnight
    Version 3 is here! I've converted some more song for you all! In this new update (V3) there are 102 new .abc files! There are 33 new songs total including different arrangements and versions and full band performances! Of course, every song has a solo version as well.

General Information:
    This is a small collection of .abc files that I have converted from midis I've found across the web. These songs are ones that I haven't found as .abc files anywhere else, and if I have,...
    Cryptoid likes this.
  2. Knight's Small Assorted Song Pack (Version 2, Update! 60 new files!)

TheKnight
    OUTDATED VERSION. SEE V3!
    Version 2 is here! This is a small collection of .abc files that I have converted from midis I've found across the web. These songs are ones that I haven't found as .abc files anywhere else, and if I have, these versions are more satisfactory. I've done my best to iron out any clashing and cluttered noises. Enjoy!! :^)

I simply convert midis; I don't make them myself. If there are any requests, I can try to find an appropriate midi and...