1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lazarus Dungeons Glad Giraffe early update

| 8 Generated Dungeons | 5 Mission Worlds | Unique Outpost |

1. quick additions

capizma
    so sorry these recent updates are just bugfixes, but i was tired yesterday finalising my mod and i forgot some crucial things. please download and accept my apologies :chrono:
  2. Hasty Hotfix

capizma
    sorry to all 6 of you who just downloaded. this removes a bug with 1 of the dungeons.
  3. LITTLE update

capizma
    You will need this update if you play in multiplayer.

Lazarusoverwrite is deprecated so you will have to use lazarusvanilla. sorry about that :'(

On the other hand, I have added 1 more village and fixed major bugs, which leaves me to say that one or two might consequently pop up. if so, be kind enuf to tell me pls X3

SO... the next update I have kept your hopes up about is the one where I add ocean stuff and an extra sword and a mission dungeon. stay tuned for that.

npcs have also been...
    G.Xyon likes this.
  4. hey guys

capizma
    after the new ocean dungeons are posted, i will have more of an idea of water dungeons - i can't get mine to work. as well as ocean dungeons the guns will be tweaked.

thank you for reading :)
    capizma
    Alex WaveDiver likes this.
  5. hotfix

capizma
    this should work. if not just tell me and ill delete it.
  6. Bug fixxes

capizma
    Fixed a weird one with lazarusvillage2 & 3's dungeon radius which made them veeery common.
    Thanks to Cheezemaniac for finding!
  7. bug fix

capizma
    smooshed a bug with the frames file.
  8. lazarus.png frames issue

capizma
    if you found something about this in your log file, dont worry as i am fixing this.
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

capizma
    This weekend I kept my head down into my PC and this is the outcome.
    This is a very early release of upbeat giraffe LD, so expect at least something buggy.
    New features include:
    • + 2 new dungeons (go and find out yourself!)
    • - The lazarus bed doesnt do shizzle. (i haven't made a brainreboot equivalent yet: working on it)
    • Lazarus Laser Shotgun! (badASS)
    • Lazarus Laser Rifle
    • Some other unimportant stuff (npc revamp, armor removal to make way for ironarmoravian)
    • Bug fixes...
    G.Xyon and Cauchemare like this.
  10. second thoughts

capizma
    i miiiight just keep the new mod on this page as it is overall easier and it will be ld compatible. i have made some new gameplay but it still has all the old dungeons.

don't expect the update very soon as i only get round to so much per busy day.
    see ya
    capizma