1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Sword Excalibur 1.3

Wield the power of the Legendary Excalibur!

1. Jaxine
    Click below to Check out my full Mod Pack!
    "JAXINE'S ARMORY!"
    Legendary Sword Excalibur

excalibur.png

Take hold of this legendary sword and cut down your enemies in a flash of light!

Uses Physical damage, Spin Slash special, has a high swing speed, and is an endgame-tier weapon. Craft at a Blacksmithing station with 10 Solarium Stars, 20 Titanium Bars, 20 Silver Bars, and 3 Diamonds. Weapon recipes learned when rarest component is obtained.

Install: right click, hit Extract.
    Place "Excalibur" folder in "starbound/mods" folder.

Uninstall: Open "starbound/mods" folder.
    Delete or relocate "Excalibur" folder.

Version History:

1.3 - Recipe changed.

1.2 - Weapon recipes learned when rarest component is obtained.

1.1 - Removed Super Spin Slash, replaced it with regular Spin Slash. The super was annoying to use. Also increased swing speed.

1.0 - Release. Uses Physical damage, Super Spin Slash special, and is an endgame-tier weapon. Craft at a Blacksmithing station with 5 solarium stars, 7 titanium bars, and 3 diamonds.

(The only reason I keep this single Mod updated instead of updating it only to "JAXINE'S ARMORY!" is because this is my first ever Mod and my favorate weapon xD)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Solzucht likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Now this....This person know what to make and my opinion on this mod that it would be great to add a screenshot of a glitch holding the excalibur because they are medieval glitches while where knight armor :D
  2. dafax
    dafax
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love your weapons mods. Specially this one!
  3. halohentaijue
    halohentaijue
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-24
    god!l like
  4. The_Daily_Herp
    The_Daily_Herp
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-24
    Nice mod!
    1. Jaxine
      Author's Response
      My first ever Starbound mod. And now my first ever review!