1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Lela's songpack. 2018-03-13

Songs mostly for running a four-man band.

1. Thelide
    Hello all.

Here i've made a songpack for a four-man band as I tend to play the songs i've converted into abcs as a band.

why a four-man band? well my PC struggles opening more than 4 clients so I like to keep the songs i converted into 4 instruments. If you're happy opening more than 1 client or play with others then this pack is for you.

Most songs in this pack are remixes or rock versions so there will be many like that here. I will be making a lot more songs in time so i'll try keep this updated, so if you do have any requests feel free to ask in the comments area.

I would recommend getting the Extended Songbook mod for this pack - http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/extended-songbook.249/

How to use these songs in Starbound (As this pack isnt a mod) - unzip the zip file and put the folder into ur songs folder at Steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound/assets/user/songs - That simple.

SONGS

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    v6ooo likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Lela's songpack.
  2. Lela's songpack
  3. Lela's songpack.

Recent Reviews

1. kidthig
    kidthig
    4/5,
    Version: 2015-03-13
    Omg please update this
  2. Dragon56