1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Less Sky+ 1.5

A small, modular space overhaul. +Constilations!

Tags:
  1. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Is there by chance a weather mod that reduces particles of rain, snow and sandstorm particles by just a bit?
  2. GunshiMarrow
    GunshiMarrow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great mod, but since I got the more recent version of starbound, it doesn't work anymore
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      It currently works for me on the latest stable release. Please upload an error log in Discussion if there is an error, and perhaps some more detailed information on what went wrong so I can fix it as soon as possible.
  3. OkeAni
    OkeAni
    5/5,
    Guys, please help me out! For what version of SB is this??
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      It currently works for me on the latest Stable release.
  4. NeoslayerX
    NeoslayerX
    5/5,
    You should make a weather mod.
    You know, reduces rain/snow particles.
  5. Laraminus
    Laraminus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      I think I can do that, but to do it properly would require a little work. I'll see what I can do.
  6. Asero
    Asero
    4/5,
    Really helps with performance issues as well. But as other reviewer said, few more options would be fantastic though.
  7. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    4/5,
    Very nice, would be nice to have Less stars, Less twinkle, Less fog as seperate options though.
  8. F4CE
    F4CE
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I like it, Its a good alternate to Darkspace
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Darkspace is great. Less potential conflicts with this one. I probably need to organize this a bit to allow people more options to choose from. This is sort of my personal settings at this point.