1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Liquid Guns Pleased Giraffe

Adds variants to the Water Gun.

1. KingJigglypuff
    When obtaining the Water Gun, have you ever thought how cool it would be if it could shoot liquids other than water?

Well stop thinking and start crafting and shooting with this mod!

[​IMG]

Why are so many liquids in this preview, you ask?

The answer is easy. It's because this mod supports the liquids from both CLeF and Frackin' Universe! Including the vanilla liquids, that gives you a grand total of 30 different liquid guns (assuming both CLeF and Frackin' Universe are installed)!

Alongside this, the standard Water Gun can now be crafted with 10 copper bars, 25 units of water, and 10 units of glass at a Crafting Table.

Every liquid gun variant can be made by using a Water Gun and 50 units of the desired liquid on a standard Crafting Table.

The exceptions are the Core Lava Gun and the Red Honey Gun (Frackin' Universe).
    -The Core Lava Gun is made with 1 Lava Gun, 25 units of Lava, and 10 Core Fragment Ores.
    -The Red Honey Gun is made with 1 Honey Gun and 1 Red Dye.

In the download, there's four different versions.
    -Vanilla: Contains only the Vanilla Liquid Gun variants. Also adds in a recipe to make Liquid Milk from a Coconut (just like in CLeF).
    -CLeF (Requires CLeF): Contains Vanilla Liquids, Liquid Nitrogen, Alien Juice, and Liquid Coffee.
    -Frackin' Universe (Requires Frackin' Universe): Contains the Vanilla Liquids and the Frackin' Universe Liquids.
    -All in One (Requires both CLeF and Frackin' Universe): Contains Vanilla, CLeF, and Frackin' Universe liquids.

This is my very first mod, so feedback on it would be appreciated. If there's any other mods that add liquids, let me know, and I'll add support for those liquids.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    hennalang and MrChow like this.

Recent Reviews

1. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe
    This is a really cool mod! ^_^
    1. KingJigglypuff
      Author's Response
      Thanks. I'm glad you like it.
  2. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    love it you shud d some custom liquids too like colouredd once
    1. KingJigglypuff
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Though what would you have in mind for new liquids?
  3. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    This is totally awesome! :3

P.S. With these + CLeF, you can easely water plants with Alien Juice and Swamp Water.
    1. KingJigglypuff
      Author's Response
      Didn't expect such a popular modder to come by. Thanks for the review.