1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Liquid Tanks 1 (Pleased Giraffe)

Storage specifically for liquids

1. Spacedino
    Hello, thank you for checking out this page.

Liquid Tanks
    [​IMG]

Ever wanted to store lots of liquid in style?
    Because thats basically all the mod does.
    The Tanks can store one liquid at a time, but hold a bit more than comparable chests,
    so they are a good solution if you want to keep a big supply of one certain liquid.

Recipes are unlocked by default and found in all workbenches.
    Each tank requires a bit of glass,iron and pixels and they can't be 3D printed.

How to install:
    Download the .modpak file, put it into your Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
    folder and you are good to go.​
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Version: 1 (Pleased Giraffe)
    simple and easy.
  2. Hammerhead2
    Hammerhead2
    5/5,
    Useful one :3
  3. GhostFS
    GhostFS
    5/5,
    Very nice!

Suggestion 1: I would reduce the storage capacity of the storage (similar to barrels) or making a lower capacity version to avoid the "nearly empty look" for people that don't have huge quantity of liquids.

Suggestion 2: different graphics style options (racial?) would be nice.
  4. ravenvalentine
    ravenvalentine
    5/5,
    i like the idea even tho i didnt try the mod yet and the art work is nice to but what about if it supports popular mods such as FU mod ? that one has new liquids that are worth saving and in big loads , please see to it in the description but its a good idea and worth supporting good job ^_^
  5. Bullshit
    Bullshit
    5/5,
    Awesome !!
  6. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    Short, sweet, simple and looks fantastic.
  7. fail1aw
    fail1aw
    5/5,
    nice:)
  8. The_Turret_Boy
    The_Turret_Boy
    5/5,
    This mod is awesome!! i like it that it fills up if you put stuff into it :P