Have you ever used your ships teleporter? I know I have!
Not the teleportation, mind you. The teleporter itself is slow.
1. Power on teleporter
2. Open the very small menu
3. Realize the menu can only show 4 bookmarks at a time
4. Slowly scroll through the menu
582. Press button
583. End up back at your ship because the destination teleporter was moved
Contrast and compare to Lloyd's Beacon:
1. Go to the teleporter store at the outpost and buy one
2. Left click (with the beacon as your active item) to save your current location to the beacon item
3. Right click (with the beacon as your active item) to return to that location
P.S: Starbound doesn't have magic, read the descriptions for the in-game wands and staves. Blahblahblah https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ClarkesThirdLaw
-=- Installation -=-
Move mod into mods folder.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Lloyd's Beacon! (MP Compatible!) 0.4.5c
Instantly return to a set location!