1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Longer Ship Travel Time 2.53

Lengthen the time needed to travel for a more immersive experience.

1. ditetej
    ditetej
    5/5,
    Version: 2.50
    An excellent mod, but you should replace the video in this current thread with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Po07hZXayg. I learned of it only though the Steam Workshop link that you included, and found it far more aesthetically pleasing than the original- especially the FTL sequence. Sure, I can see how it may seem like a minor difference to you, but life is about the small things. After all, are we all not just a collection of infinitesimally small cells, drifting through an unending void on an equally insignificant rock?
    1. Iroaseta
      Author's Response
      Ah yes, I just don't have the time for these recently. I'll probably put it on my next to-do list. Thanks!
  2. AlphaDrako
    AlphaDrako
    5/5,
    Version: 2.50
    Iroaseta giving lessons about how make an amazing mod, and besides that, teaching other modders how to edit and even create other mods with those codes! Incredible overview, and nice mod, thanks for the code-tips =)
  3. ewsmith
    ewsmith
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    this makes teleporters actually useful \o/
  4. Chofranc
    Chofranc
    5/5,
    Although at first sight it could be useless its sound good for RP or if you want to expend more time decorating your ship while traveling.
  5. moremuffin
    moremuffin
    5/5,
    I already spent plenty of time on my ship playing music anyway ... now I've actually got an excuse. :)
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Totally gonna support this for the immersion and showing spite to the many impatient powergamers who have no use for atmosphere or roleplay
  7. Godashkai
    Godashkai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    hey that's pretty good