1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lopunny Race Mod PG V0.1

Add Lopunnys as a playable race.

1. Ochiru Yuki
    2014-01-23_00001.jpg
    The Lopunny
    by Ochiru Yuki, a.k.a. @Munenori46

After awhile of playing Starbound, and seeing all the mods others have made, I decided to prove to myself that I could make a working race mod. So, as a recreational project, the Lopunny race mod started. It took about 4-5 days to create, code, and release the mod in working order, including all its custom content.

As a gift, I give it to you!

Now you too can be a fluffy Lopunny!

Some items the mod includes:

Lopunny gameplay.jpg
    - A playable Lopunny Race (Male and Female)
    - A WIP namegen with a few Hellsing references
    - Has a slightly customized Human ship (gold trim)
    - Starts off with Carrot Seeds and custom Oran Berry Seeds
    - Starts off with Carrot Cake and Carrot Bread food recipes
    - Customized starting codexes ( Prolog, Directive, Origin )
    - Customized first quest dialog
    - Custom injury sound effects​

Custom items and objects:
    oranberryseed.png
    oranberryseedicon.png
    oranberryicon.png
    - Oran Berry Crop​
    Nogear.png
    - Craftable transparent clothing (for a more natural look)​
    type-cicon.png
    - Type-C (A flute made from a Carrot)​
    spawner_lopunny.png
    - NPC Spawner (unlocked at the same point as other races)​

Planned content :
    -EBS body conversion
    -Redesign digi grade body (in debate)

Reporting Issues :
    If you find an issue, or just want to make a suggestion, please either post in the mod thread ( http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/lopunny-race-mod.66078/ ) or make a private conversation with me.
    My English is not the best as due to sever dyslexia and dysgraphy, so major forewarning on English, spelling, and grammar.

Install :
    1. Download Starbound and Mod
    2. Download and open the Lopunny's Supply Drop.zip file.
    3. Ignore "eyes" folder and transfer the "lopunny" folder from the ZIP file to .../starbound/mod folder.
    4. Create new character and start playing! (optional for those who have a lopunny made)

Uninstall :
    Remove the lopunny folder from your mods folder.
    (Character will not be playable after this, and any items from this mod will turn into Perfectly Generic Items on other characters)

Special Thanks to:
    -DrPvtSkittles: For the creation of the Bunnykin race mod.
    Used from: I have used the body sprites as a stencil, read the coding and gained
    all I needed to know from his mod alone just by reading the codes and figuring them out.
    I also used the coding to make my own set of clothes, instrument, and spawner from scratch.
    (apologies if it does look as if I use the same icon, I did make my own but they look fairly smiler.)

-VanishMode : For finding errors in the sprites and fixing them, as well as making the sprites a little better.
    He was also kind enough to provide the files to help update the mods sprites. Many thanks for your kindness.
    Updating the mod for Upbeat Giraffe after my pc caught fire. Sincere thanks to you!

-Mackinz : Helping with the Oran berry update and mod content alterations.
    Your suggestions on the next sprite updates will be noted. Many thanks for your help!

-Makein :
    For making a compatibility and hot fix for the mod.I thank you greatly.
    ( Please keep in mind that this mod is a non-profit contribution and is by no mean to be used to make any sort of funds. )

Thank you for your time and Auf Wiedersehen!

With all due respect and Kindness,
    Ochiru Yuki
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Supply Drop PG V0.1
  2. Supply Drop UB
  3. Supply Drop V2.4

Recent Reviews

1. wambamsamman
    wambamsamman
    4/5,
    Version: PG V0.1
    looks like a good race, especially with the accmpanying improvement mod but I can't select lopunny in the chharacter generator and yes, I unpacked the "lopunny" folder from the main folder
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      troubleshooting takes place in discussions, also be sure you have a race extension mod.
  2. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Upon entering the world of modding and one of the first mods I see is a lopunny one, and i had to get it! Turned up, I saw the Lopunny Improvements mod by Mackinz. Thanks to you, Mackinz, and Makein, I was granted the opportunity to enjoy this mod! Thanks a bunch!
  3. Tranzet
    Tranzet
    5/5,
    Awesome work, thank you so much!
  4. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: UB
  5. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    3/5,
    Needs mega lopunny tech
  6. Dexasol
    Dexasol
    4/5,
    Its a very good mod, but im having some complications with it. For some odd apparent reason i add to my mod list but when i go to char selection screen. They are the only race that won't appear and i have plenty of room on my char selection but it won't work D:
    1. Ochiru Yuki
      Author's Response
      Besure yo have unpacked it properley , when unziping the supply drop there is another folder called "lopunny" take that and put it in you mod dactory.
  7. Lola_the_Djinn
    Lola_the_Djinn
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    Indeed my darling and I will truly enjoy this mod, she looks so cute and helpless. Thank you for a very fun addition to a solid game. I hope to see more from you in the future, and will keep my eyes open.
  8. ThumpieBunnyEve
    ThumpieBunnyEve
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    EEE! it's so super KUTE! I love this mod! it's perfect for me! Peep! all my friends are super happy to see me playing my space fairing lopunny self for reals now! *Squeak!* *^-^* This mod is super cute fluffy with fun accessories! I totally want to hop-onboard and help Ochiru Yuki build it further!
  9. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Downloaded, thanks for that! I'm MADLY in love with Pokemon games! If you could ever make more Pokemon stuff it could be great! Maybe even more berry crops? or perhaps cosplays for your Starbound human character? PS:You forgot the little furballs on their arms!
  10. extremist
    extremist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    One of my all time favorite pokemons in a mod, awesome! <3