1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Loved Labels 2.0

Adds a customize-able mouse hover label (tooltip) to make it easier to see if you have petted a pet

1. General Chaos
    General Chaos
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Fantastic mod one of my top 10 quality of life mods, makes livestock raising much better and something I think should be in the game by default.
  2. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    5/5 Very helpful when you want to get gold star products from your animals!
  3. kittensmjau
    kittensmjau
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Brilliant!
  4. Grimswolf
    Grimswolf
    5/5,
    First found on Nexus, going through Chuckle fish now to rate things. This falls under the category of 'could have been part of the base game' mods. Download. Install. Try hard not to forget it's a mod that may need updating as the game is updated, and not part of the vanilla game.
  5. elinetha
    elinetha
    5/5,
    I've been using this mod for a few days now and it's very helpful. Great job, thanks a lot! :)
  6. StarbucksWonder707
    StarbucksWonder707
    3/5,
    Cant seem to download this. Have the downloader i need but it wont install and there arent any tutorials so i dont know how or where to put the files.
    1. Advize
      Author's Response
      Installation instructions are in bold text in the mod description both here and on the Nexus. If you had asked for help in the discussion in any of the three locations where this mod is hosted you would have received help, and there are PLENTY of video tutorials on how to install SMAPI mods.
  7. RaduDevil
    RaduDevil
    5/5,
    20/10 :D
  8. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    can i rate 6 stars? because this mod is TOO AMAzING
  9. Jinxiewinxie
    Jinxiewinxie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I just love this, we worked so hard and it ended up beautiful =)