Low Health Alarm. It does what the title says.
This mod is added for those of us who can't see or are just to inattentive to the default UI and really could just use a sound queue to let them know they have almost no HP left.
It plays a beep once a second, for as long as your health is too low.
Changing the settings:
If you want to change the settings of this mod, you can download an unpacked copy from the GitHub repository.
You can also create a mod that overrides my mod's files, whichever option you prefer.
- Unpacked mod: Edit low_health_alarm.config to suit your needs.
- Mod option: Create a json patch that changes the options.
- alarmFadeTime: The time (in seconds) that the alarm will fade out over. Set to 0 to disable. (Default: 10)
- alarmFadeVolume: The volume that the alarm sound fades to. (Default 0.75)
- alarmCooldown: The time (in seconds) to wait between playing beep sounds. (Default: 1)
- alarmThreshold: The percentage health (expressed as a number from 0-1) where the alarm will start or stop playing. (Default: 0.25)
Changing Sound Effects:
Unfortunately, for this mod to be able to work for everyone and not cause crashing issues when one player has it and another doesn't, custom sound effects are no longer supported.
You have my permission to alter this mod to suit your needs, but you do not have my permission to redistribute the mod in any form, original or altered.
You can also get this mod from the Chucklefish Forums: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/low-health-alarm.4879/
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Low Health Alarm v1.3_release
Rings the Critical Annoyance bell!