1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mado's Clothes and Stuff 3.2

Some clothes I made and stuff!

1. danielfabre
    danielfabre
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 (Glad Giraffe)
    I like the project, but... I dont know how i can get the clothing :,c
  2. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Good variety of options to choose from.
    Tested and working. 5/5.
  3. SpaceAgeKitten
    SpaceAgeKitten
    5/5,
    the only down side like someone else mentioned is its not online compatible unless the server has the mod but hopefully you can make it online compatible one day without the server having to have the mod. I still give 5 stars i love all the costumes and the wigs is such a great idea! I hope you add more in the future :)
  4. BrendanHughes2003
    BrendanHughes2003
    4/5,
    I like this a lot but there's one down side its not online compatible unless they have the mod on the server but i still like it alot XD
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      I did mention they would not work multiplayer without others and server having mod in the description. :)
  5. TripN
    TripN
    5/5,
    Version: 2
    These are all really pretty sprites, I really like them and I think you did an excellent job on them. Was planning on making a sailor fuku sprite costume for myself, but I think I'll just wear the ones in this pack instead =)
  6. Fluury
    Fluury
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9.3.5
    Touhou chen clothing pl0x
  7. Skyhunters
    Skyhunters
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9.3
    I love all of the clothing. The best is kill la kill's Ryuuko.
    Wish you could add the clothes from kill la kill where Ryuuko lost Senketsu and shes trying to get all of his missing pieces :DD
  8. MistyDay
    MistyDay
    5/5,
    Version: 1.8
    I'm in love with this clothing mod.
    Especialy the Kingdom Hearts clothing. Big Big Fan!
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it! Also.. what Kingdom Hearts clothing..? :P
  9. Shadow Wolf TJC
    Shadow Wolf TJC
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    These are some neat outfits, though I'm especially interested in the hairstyles. In fact, I'd much rather prefer to modify the wigs so that they're actual hairstyles, with modifiable color palettes for the hair and accessories (so that they can be changed with Annuschka's UndyAsHairDeco mod). (I'm also considering revamping some of these costumes, such as those sailor fuku costumes, into starting player clothes with modifiable palettes.) I'd find it more interesting if I could encounter someone with the same hairstyle as Haruhi Suzumiya or Reimu Hakurei as I explore the cosmos.
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. When I draw or make any kind of art I typicaly enjoy doing hair the most so I probably put more effort into the hair then everything else, though I don't release anything I didn't put effort into. Most of the reason the pallet isn't the one that allows for diffrent colors is because I was going for specific colors. I might think about making a hairstyle pack if enough people want me to or if I make enough wigs/haris that look unique.
  10. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    Love the new addition for this mod. As a big Kill la Kill fan and a follower of the Haruhi series these addition are just fantastic.

Also revisited it on my mod list series.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38jp-bYnaVs
  11. Swirly
    Swirly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    Love the mod! Thanks for making and sharing it :)
  12. thakyZ
    thakyZ
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5
    I love this but could you also make a winter school girl uniform for one of my characters?
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Winter uniforms are diffrent on a per school/anime base, if you have something specific in mind let me know and I might give it a shot!
  13. Sabishi
    Sabishi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    This.... Is..... Awesome!
  14. zabelk
    zabelk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Very active modder that updates frequently with great quality items. Very nice person also! I definitely recommend this mod! One of my musts.
  15. Zoracio
    Zoracio
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    NIce mod ! :D
  16. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Really happy someone has started added anime items to starbound. That alone won a spot for this mod in my hearth.

Also I featured this mod in my Mod List series
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6JzxS5Q2sg
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the look at my mod, glad you like it! And I'll add it up there no problem!
  17. DXLelouch
    DXLelouch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    nice mod
    any chance for a Kill La Kill outfit
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Thanks! And possibly at some point, don't see any reason not to try I guess!
  18. Bigsin
    Bigsin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Very nice clothes :)
    1. Madosuki
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  19. rickso64
    rickso64
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5