1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Madtulips Modded Blocks 0.5.1

Modded blocks from Madtulip's Spaceship Mod

1. thakyZ
    Welcome! I have now ported the blocks from Madtulip's Spaceship mod to 1.2.3. I have to thank @HuggableCreep and @thesidofevil for making the blocks for the original mod. (Since I mostly worked on the objects). I would like to say that there is going to be an update to Starbound where I will have to recode all of the blocks to make them fit more to the tile sheet of the station hull blocks in the next update.
    Also note that none of the custom objects are craftable yet, except for the teleporters (which I don't know if they work yet). I have yet to fix them, some of the objects do work though, you can still spawn them in under the original Madtulip id names. I have worked tirelessly on another mod which will go great together with this one once I get approval to release it.

Inorder to craft the items, the easiest way is to create a new character and the crafting station is in your ship locker. Otherwise, you'll have to spawn it in with the id "mtshipstation" and that'll give you the station. I need to create a recipe for the station it's self at the inventor's table.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    LieutenantSuisei likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Fixed a bug
  2. Added new recipes
  3. Bug Fixes

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: 0.5.0
    Thanks to this mod I can now make ships for tenants on the planets!