1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MakeStarboundBeardier - Nightar 1.1

Frackin Space Vikings!

1. Bieszczadnik
    Remeber that time when you play starbound and think:

Fuck, i need Vikings.

Well! This is it! My MakeStarboundBeardier second relase!

I Present to you...

Nightars with Beards!
    All kind of Beards,
    You want biker beard? Sure!
    Maybe long braided one? Sure!
    Or two braids? Fuck Yeah!
    Or no beard at all? Fuck you! (but yeah, you can)

So, Nightars always seemed to me a race of warriors. You know, swords, preferably two, just tearing their opponents to shreds. (Especially with Fracking races)

What do real warriors have?
    Six-pack! And now, courtesy of DrPvtSkittles, Nightars are packed! Both male and female version.
    I also change hurt soud from male/female1 to male/female3, so it sound difrent from humans and possibly tougher.
    Also! I change their eye color to red, because they are blood loving maniacs! (And because it's hardcoded when you replace eye color slider with BEARDS)

You need have some Nightars instaled. I suggest Fracking Universe ones - because their mod is dope!

Known incompatibilities:

Not having Nightars.
    Not wanting beards.

Cheers!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Untitled 1.jpg
    2. Untitled 2.jpg

Recent Updates

1. More Hairs!