1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Male Hair 41 Fix 1.1

Small change to male hairstyle 41 to not look like your character has only one eye.

1. Strangemind
    Description
    Male hairstyle 41 has always been my pick when creating a new character. However, it always bugged me that the eye pixel was directly next to a hair pixel - making it look like the character had only one eye. This problem is more obvious when using dark hair colors. So I extracted and edited '\assets\humanoid\human\hair\male41.png' and deleted 2 pixels to fix it.

new with this mod.PNG old.PNG

Installation

Just copy the 'Male_Hair_41-Fix' folder in the downloaded .zip file into your 'mods' folder.

Uninstallation

Just delete the 'Male_Hair_41-Fix' folder again.

Permissions

This really is nothing I can claim any great right on - just erased 2 pixels - but if you somehow use it or upload it somewhere else, be so kind to inform and credit me (although it is of course no requirement).
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Augusonic likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Small hotfix for the latest Unstable