1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Somenoob
    Somenoob
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1
    I would love to see Megaman Zero mods! I mean,the flame megaman's guns already look like the Multitool!
  2. Cycl0n3
    Cycl0n3
    5/5,
    Very nice mod the weapons are cool the armor is cool everything is cool.
  3. dovahkiin
    dovahkiin
    5/5,
    Love megaman, love your mod
  4. Mtax
    Mtax
    5/5,
    This is just too cool! Very well made, fun to use and pretty good balance.
  5. Pewple
    Pewple
    5/5,
    Well made! Down to details and, most importantly, fits Starbound graphics!

Suggestion: Megaman Zero and Battle Network has some pretty cool art and armors!
  6. StarBrethren
    StarBrethren
    5/5,
    Excellent Mod! Very well done art and simple install! Especially enjoyed the ability to power up weapons like in the platformers! Can't wait to see the future balancing patches!
  7. PurplefoxRae
    PurplefoxRae
    5/5,
    This is what I was kinda looking for when I started to look into playing with mods. it's nicely done so far, and the items added are pretty cool. I like the fact that the X and ZX items are available at this time, and hopefully some of the Zero items will be added soon (by which I mean the Zero series of course).
  8. Aidan
    Aidan
    5/5,
    <3 Amazing mod, and I mean amazing. with tons of new items and weapons, ; u ; its just beautiful and super fun to use ! 10/10
  9. Locutos
    Locutos
    5/5,
    so well made, i could almost believe my Hylotl was zero... with fins
  10. Famanti18
    Famanti18
    5/5,
    awsome
  11. Kitty Khaos
    Kitty Khaos
    5/5,
    I love the mod :)
    But if you didn't mind request, do you think you could look into doing a Samus Aran mod?
    The blaster should be fairly simple since all it would need is a different color (and maybe shape). Not sure how the armor would be done xD but it would be awesome if you looked into it :)
  12. Aurora_sofT
    Aurora_sofT
    5/5,
    Version: 4
    Awesome!!
  13. ZombieArron
    ZombieArron
    5/5,
    Version: 3
    Awesome Mod. Excellent detail and animation. Any MM fan playing Starbound must get this.
  14. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! :)
  15. Vid01
    Vid01
    5/5,
    Yolol Goooooooooooooooooooood
  16. CBWX
    CBWX
    5/5,
    a very fun mode to play with. hope more armors and things get added. maybe a ride armor mech or something :3
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Ride Armors are already planned. Love these thingies! (Especially the Eagle Ride Armor)
  17. Hopalongtom
    Hopalongtom
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Very well made armor designs, and you actually managed to code a chargable buster! Awesome.

Unfortunatly the gear is gonna be rather underpowered for players in Sector X... perhaps I can fiddle the values a bit with Notepad++?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      I haven't really balanced anything yet. But yeah, you can play around with the values of the xbuster.gun and zbuster.gun files to adjust the power of your guns. :)
  18. Dreadpool
    Dreadpool
    5/5,
    I just want you to know how much I appreciate all your hard work put into this amazing Armor mod!

I've been spending countless hours scouring solar systems as Zero ^_^

Thanks again and I'm looking forward to more of your work in the future! Don't quit now :)
  19. Wire_Wolf
    Wire_Wolf
    5/5,
    is rly good
  20. quasimetal
    quasimetal
    5/5,
    Works fine and i love being able to kill stuff with the z-buster. Do you plan to make the charging sound for the busters and the death sound upon death.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      I'll not using any of the original sounds but ill try to recreate them or look for a free alternative. Sadly it looks like the SB engine have no support for a charge sound atm, although there are "charge sounds" for the bow available as wav, so expect they add them sometime in the future.