1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. AmegaG
    AmegaG
    4/5,
    Version: 2
    Love the sprites of the armor and weapons, but trying to make it work seems to be a problem at the moment. i'm using the v1.5 of the tabula rasa currently when i look at the MMX items half of the armor icons don't appear on the craft list and they don't appear on the character. using the buster ends up crashing starbound. i'm wondering if i'm placing the folder in the wrong place in the mods folder of starbound itself.

But other than that, again love the sprites.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Thats really weird. Probably you accidentally extracted the zip into a extra folder in mods dir (mods/MMX/MMX/)?
  2. Freyer
    Freyer
    3/5,
    Was fun to play with a little, but the weapons are too op so I don't want to use them, and for some reason this mod was rejecting the tabularasa mod so I had to edit the modinfo file.
  3. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Great idea and fantastic execution. I hope you can add other megaman characters armors and weapons to the mod.

Also Covered this mod on my Mod List series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJoRXRVlfA
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Probably the some armors for X - but the animations are a really time-consuming thing. ;) Thank you very much for the review and of course i'll add the video to the description!
  4. Vid01
    Vid01
    5/5,
    Give us Angry Koala version
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      V2 works with angry koala - its also noted in the change log
  5. trailblazer57
    trailblazer57
    5/5,
    2-d space game and megamanx.. perfect! but i still want rolls clothes and hair...
  6. goldsoul
    goldsoul
    5/5,
    everything else is great but the sabers are op maybe balance them or make it harder to obtain
  7. LekramG
    LekramG
    5/5,
    Version: 1
    Awesome~ Is there any chance you could do Zero's armor?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Yeah, maybe in the future. Making animations is a lot of work and can be really exhausting. ;)
  8. Kiritoblade
    Kiritoblade
    5/5,
    any resion i cant download this it keeps comeing up with cannot show attachment D:
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Reload the page with the error until it works, that should work.
  9. MrZerp
    MrZerp
    5/5,
    Epic
  10. Seria-Myouna
    Seria-Myouna
    5/5,
    Fancy stuff. Very smooth animation and lovely-looking weapons. My only complaint is that the code doesn't allow the Buster to overlap the arm while facing to the left.