1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. MasterofKittens
    MasterofKittens
    5/5,
    Version: 6.7
    Excellent mod, looks amazing, although I feel that the HX saber is currently overpowered.
  2. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    This is quickly becoming one of my favorite mods. it may not be lore-friendly, but its fun, blends in with the setting, and the best part no spikes!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  3. Jacob5287
    Jacob5287
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for letting me download it again :)
  4. Tetragen
    Tetragen
    5/5,
    I really love how it looks, it's great having the weaponry too! My only complaint is that it seems as if the weaponry (at least the starting stuff) is pretty underpowered for the energy cost, and for the other weaponry in the area.
  5. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: 6.6
    Awesome mod
  6. jambox5
    jambox5
    5/5,
    Version: 6.1
    best starbound mod so far.
  7. Vampir1991
    Vampir1991
    5/5,
    Version: 6.1
    Все сделано на высоте, боссы если бы ещё способности имели цены небыла бы моду. :)
  8. tenebrosicaelum
    tenebrosicaelum
    5/5,
    Version: 6.0
    Crystan, Each time i go to sleep in the capsule, the game crashes, Is this a Bug? or is one of the other mods i'm using causing it?
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Indeed, the capsule bed is broken - ill check that out in a few minuts.
  9. Aile_Rozy
    Aile_Rozy
    5/5,
    wonderful
  10. azorak
    azorak
    5/5,
    I love this mod, however since the update i can make the capsule but theres nothing there. The capsule shows up, but theres nothing to create in it. Any help would be great.
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      You need to craft the new "Boss Capsule" and craft "Bio-Metals". Place them on a planet and use them to spawn a boss which will drop blueprints.
  11. PurplefoxRae
    PurplefoxRae
    5/5,
    Loving the new items, so much awesome in one mod!
  12. Zengoku
    Zengoku
    5/5,
    OMFG I love you guys so much for this Mod I wish I could give more then just 5 Stars!
  13. Vampir1991
    Vampir1991
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0
    All players Megaman, love its mods. :D
  14. tenebrosicaelum
    tenebrosicaelum
    5/5,
    I am hoping for more from Megaman ZX, Maybe even the gaurdians, and other tech, Possibly one of the best mod's I've seen so far.
  15. EpixSky
    EpixSky
    5/5,
    Love it!! Can't go wrong with Megaman X and Zero mods!!! 5 stars!
  16. Icyblue
    Icyblue
    5/5,
    You are amazing (I have the closest thing to a person can be to salivating about a digital item). But can I ask that you include maybe some building blocks? It's a tad odd I know, but who wouldnt love their own Megaman Styled Base?
  17. ailesax
    ailesax
    5/5,
    I like it X and Zero is best!!!!
  18. dovahkiin
    dovahkiin
    5/5,
    Love this MOD :D!!!!! take all my likes, can you make tiered weapons sorry for bad english not my language :c
  19. Silverwingbrony
    Silverwingbrony
    5/5,
    It looks very well done, and it handles pretty nicely. The recent update with the bike was excellent but I noticed a few things. First off, and this may or may not have been intentional, the bike hovers above the ground a good bit. It can be good or bad that way. Secondly, I noticed that if I tried to scale a mountain or hill, I could stay on my bike and so long as the nose touched it would hold up, as if my sprite's physical being was exactly at the nose. Could be a bug or not, just letting you know in case...
    1. Crystan
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it. But yeah, both was intentional. Although its a bit sad the vehicle bodys doesnt support any rotation, so they would adjust the alignment to the terrain.
  20. Silverwingbrony
    Silverwingbrony
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1
    A fantastic mod! The armor is good for a new character, as well as vanity armor after that. And the weapons are nice too. The ride armor is nice, although if I might, I'd like to suggest adding a temporary gravity neutralizer effect to the mech. Like a jump, you hold space and for however much energy you use you go forward w/ no height gain or loss. Although I imagine you've already thought of this. If so, I can't wait to see it!