1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mech Overhaul 1.1.4

Primarily replaces the mech energy system with fuel powered mechs.

1. oOFAITHOo
    oOFAITHOo
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I can't seem to access the modules and the UI is somehow messed up on my end
  2. PeacefulGangsta
    PeacefulGangsta
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This is a great edition to the mods available as the mechs energy runs out way too fast even best teir mechs
  3. Gugads21
    Gugads21
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I love you
  4. Nugearv2
    Nugearv2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Really good. never had issues, other than the tutorial bug. but please. there is something that causes the mechs to shut down n unable to move when u use charged weapons. like the cannons n so forth. its really game breaking n hinders players from alot of weapons with ur mod. i recommend looking into that.
  5. scips28
    scips28
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    love this mod but there is a slight bug when i tried doing the mech testing mission it did not have any fuel on the first try worked well on the second try its just a bit frustrating
    1. FDAVILOKA
      Author's Response
      I'm still trying to pinpoint what's causing bug, but as it isn't game breaking and only happens once it will probably stay here for a while.
  6. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    This is so much better than the mech health system we currently have imo.
  7. Locky543
    Locky543
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3[ALPHA]
    A must-have mod, Feels like the erchius fuel has another use, with the new fuel that it adds this mod, also the manual flight Mode is so awesome imo.
  8. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3[ALPHA]
    awesome mod! I really like the ability to toggle flight :D
  9. Ryan701
    Ryan701
    3/5,
    Version: 0.1[ALPHA]
    Do this Compatible With FU?
    1. FDAVILOKA
      Author's Response
      Not right now, but hopefully it will be soon.
  10. Norris
    Norris
    5/5,
    I like it! Keep up the good work!
  11. Sudlik
    Sudlik
    4/5,
    Adjust the tags. A mod is a very interesting idea.