1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mecharachnid Mk. II v2.3 (p1.2)

Defeat the fearsome Mecharachnid to claim it for yourself! (It's a spider tank)

1. DatGamrTho
    DatGamrTho
    4/5,
    Version: v2.3 (p1.2)
    I really like this mod, and the mecharachnid is pretty OP, there's just a bit of a bug I'm having and I believe it's because of my toaster of a computer's low framerate. When my framerate is lower than it normally is and I call the mecharachnid, it'll often go straight through the ground, making me have to go repair it at the repair station at the outpost.. Is there some way to get around calling it down, and instead just summoning it like a hoverbike? Or even a command?
  2. Norris
    Norris
    5/5,
    Awesome!!! <3
  3. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Please update this i love it :)
    but in 1.3.3 the Mecharachnid take a lot o slowly please fix this
  4. EstatorVs
    EstatorVs
    5/5,
    Awesome scripting !!!
  5. ReaperFan1
    ReaperFan1
    5/5,
    Love this mod, very original and without it I would never had started my own mod, inspired by this concept.
  6. Pensive_WolF
    Pensive_WolF
    3/5,
    Version: v2.3 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    very cool idea
  7. johivas
    johivas
    3/5,
    Version: v2.3 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Would be excellent if it was an independent quest.

A no go for me as it is, it prevents the penguin from making mercenaries available early in game since you are forced to do this quest, and it prevent the quest from another mod from being available too.

The difficulty makes it an end game quest, healing under any form is prevented, and even with an excellent armor you won't last 10 seconds.
  8. HSneak
    HSneak
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    Hahaaa so fun to drive !
  9. bgshok
    bgshok
    5/5,
    Version: v2.2 (Cheerful Giraffe)
    COOOOLLLL.LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! it deserves this good rating
  10. _invader_rib_
    _invader_rib_
    5/5,
    Version: v2.11 (Glad Giraffe)
    Makes the game so much more interesting, and I can't get over dem leg physics!
  11. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    its a great mod but i blive its time for the MECHARACHNID MK.2!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
  12. ikaros46
    ikaros46
    5/5,
    easily one of the coolest mods I've ever installed.have any other mods like this?
  13. clb
    clb
    5/5,
    AMAZING but could you make missions that go with the mech after you have it? that would be awesome!
  14. Albert_The_Alpaca
    Albert_The_Alpaca
    5/5,
    Best mod I've ever played!!! keep up the good work. oh, btw, could you maybe make more vehicle mods? your mod's file type was .modpak, so it worked and i wanted to thank u and ask, please, for more. THX!!!
  15. Turtlewatcher1
    Turtlewatcher1
    4/5,
    Is there a way to just give yourself the tech without missions?
  16. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    This Mod is truly amazing, it drove me to make a tank mod, but sadly, i'm just an artist, but it would be awesome if we could collab, i coud do art, and you could code,
  17. ERU224
    ERU224
    5/5,
    AWESOME!
  18. elii
    elii
    5/5,
    You have ruined my life! I can't live without that crazy mech anymore ... how about a Shockhopper mech tech ?
  19. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    5/5,
    BEST. MECH. MOD. EVER!!!!!!! It makes the old mech mods look like crap (no offense to the creators of the old mechs)
  20. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    5/5,
    Great Idea, AMAZING execution