1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Hunter Equipemnt mod (Revival Complete) 1.0.0

MonsterHunter

1. Aimlessimp05
    Please refer to the steam version for all the updates and any info on the mod such as screenshots. I will upload a few but please visit the steam page for more info.
    This mod is not only a revival project ( which i did complete) but i will be adding more to the mod my self.
    Here is a link to the steam work shop page. Here is a link to the original outdated version of the mod.
    I messaged the original author whom of which has not been on line for over 2 years but I hope Networked receives my message and approves. Of course if Networked wishes for me to remove the mod I will as the mod was his. You may use this mod as part of any collection but you must get my permission to modify the assets or redistribute them in any way as I not only worked hard to Revive this mod and add new content but so did Networked. If you wish to help me I need some one to help with the pixel art for the armours and weapons. This mod will require my Weapon types mod from the workshop, but currently does not. One reason could be using lances. In my weapon types i made a 1-handed spear that can be used with a shield.

Current list of items avaliable.
    Royal Ludroth and Rathalos armour sets
    Purple Ludroth and Azure Rathalos sets.
    Silver Rathalos armour set.
    Blazing Falchion and the Rathalos Buckler that pairs with it.
    Redwing and Siedmund greatswords.
    Grind Claymore and Wyvernblade longswords.
    Red Bludgeon hammer.
    Rathling Gun LBG.(it uses adaptable ammo like the xbow)

I will update and add more in time.
    20160912232633_1.jpg 20160911141427_1.jpg 20160911145210_1.jpg 20160910000025_1.jpg 20160908232913_1.jpg
    If anyone has any questions please post in the discussions tab or in the comments section of the steam workshop page. Thank you for Using this mod.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. ThatBoi453
    ThatBoi453
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Pretty cool mod!The only thing I could ask for was to switch the Sky King to The King of the Skies,I think it would give more power
  2. Lich
    Lich
    5/5,
    Will you add more armors? Like the rage armor (mh4u) ?
  3. Werez
    Werez
    5/5,
    One of coolest and badass armor! But I'd should've like better to have detailed outlines of the armor, this is very wonderful armor that at least more ascending than all armor!
  4. Guilmonex
    Guilmonex
    5/5,
    Give me Mooooorrre !
    1. Aimlessimp05
      Author's Response
      I am working on it lol. THe hardest and slowest thing for me is pixel art. But i am making progress. ^_^
  5. NandoGamer1
    NandoGamer1
    5/5,
    Good Mod :)
    1. Aimlessimp05
      Author's Response
      Thanks. It is all thanks to Networked, the orignal modder, for all the work he had put in. I do plan more so please stay tunned for anything else i add. ^_^
  6. Thanatosan
    Thanatosan
    5/5,
    Woohoo!!! thanks a lot :D
    1. Aimlessimp05
      Author's Response
      Your welcome but all thanks goes to the orignal authour Netorked.