1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monstercat Music Pack 4.0

Adds 86 Monstercat Songs Into Your Game!

1. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    Version: 4.0
    saw-this-on-the-steam-forums-and-saw-that-the-"author"-was-a-s***head-and-STOLE-the-mod-which-makes-me-angry
    1. PotatoGaming
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the support! This is the internet and situations like these happen all the time. The mod is for everyone to use anyways!
  2. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Wow.. This mod is amazing! Great job! Could you do a tutorial on how you converted .Mp3 (or whatever you used) files into .abc? I was looking for a way do to that for houuuurs and didn't find anything..
    1. PotatoGaming
      Author's Response
  3. celixon
    celixon
    5/5,
    dude, if you were the one who put it into the .abc format, thank you so much. ive been wanting to add monstercat songs since rampaging koala x'D
    1. PotatoGaming
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! It's actually quite simple converting midi. files into .abc files.
  4. LoreKeeper_Ronan
    LoreKeeper_Ronan
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Simply amazing, the first song I tried is Frame of Mind, one of my favorites too, and let me tell you, it's like a serenade if you play it with a Flute in Starbound!
  5. deurker
    deurker
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    And now i must jam with my fellow brethren to play some sick EDM beats. Thanks for this!
  6. Kaioshin
    Kaioshin
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-02
    The songs sound amazing! Keep up the good work.