1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monteso's Farm and Farm cave: Standard, Forest 2016-12-30

Remake of the Standard and Forest farm. Remake of the Farm Cave

1. monteso
    WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

After many months on and off, I have finally finished my magun opus. Thou its not as perfected as I would have like it to be. I present to you my custom Farm map for the Standard and Forest maps and complete overhaul of the FarmCave.

On the Farm maps, what I have done is removed the ugly cliff border replacing it with a thick forest tree line. Making the map feel more like its deep in the back woods surrounded by forest. I removed many of the small ponds on each map, adding a bridge over the large lake in the Standard map., and small tweaks to Grandpa's shrine, the pet bowl and other small changes.

Now on the FameCave map, that is where this mod shines. I replace the entire map, turning it into a deep forest meadow. The original section where you have the fruit bats or mushrooms, you will find two paths leading off deeper into the forest. Both leading to large open fields (fully farm-able). You will find paths crossing streams, a full lake for you to swim in, a campsite where you can cook and listen to the radio, a fairy-ring teleport hub, and all manner of hidden alcoves and secrets to discover.

If there is anything you find: bug, missing tile property, something acting like it shouldn't or not acting at all, Bigfoot, my missing sock, Bigfoot wearing my missing sock. Post a comment and let me know.

Features:
    Two large farm-able fields + water sources
    A lake you can swim in (restores energy, walk trough tent to change)
    Campsite with working radio and cooking campfire (cooking is linked to home refrigerator)
    7 one-way teleport hub (via fairy rings, just step on the right tile)
    Greatly improved look and feel of the Standard and Forest Farms and Cave map

Warning:
    There's a issue some people find with starting a new save with the cave map installed before unlocking the cave, That causes the fruit/mushroom spawn to stop. Only install the Cave map after you locked the cave with Demetrius.

Do not use the fairy rings teleport portals while there is a town festival. Depending on where you tele to, you might become trap until the festival starts and you are allowed to enter the town map. I used the beach tele before the Halloween festival started and my guy was trap on the beach till nightfall.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. F Standard.png
    2. F Forest.png
    3. Cave meadow V1.0.png