1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monteso's Furniture 2016-12-30

Combine all of my furniture mods into one complete mod

Tags:
  1. monteso
    WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW.STARDEWVALLEYMODS.NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

While looking around town, I noticed that a lot of the villagers had nice looking furniture and decor. Stuff that isn't available to the player. This mod compilation aims to fix that. It combines all four of my furniture mods; Toys for children, Bonsai Trees, Bathroom Furniture, and Gameroom Furniture into one pack. I released each set as their own mod so people can pick one of the four or use this and have them all. As I add more I'll be updating their own mod set and this one.

Included in the optional files is a png asset containing over two dozen tablecloth and tablerunners for the diviner and square tables. Pick and match what combination you like. You will need to edit your own furniture.xnb. This is not a mod only assets.

Updated for Game version 1.1

Gameroom Furniture Link
    Modern Dining table = Pool table
    Stone slab = Saloon's two arcade machines
    Red rug = Bear skin rug
    Manicured pine = Grandfather clock
    Small plant = Shane's game console
    Table plant = Abigail's game console
    Neolithic table = Poker table
    Puzzle table = Foosball table
    White table = Air hockey table
    Modern end table = mini fridge

Toys for children
    Link
    Wizard couch = Doll house and paint stand
    Birch dresser = Rocking horse
    House plant 2 = Jack n' a box
    House plant 7 = Yellow toy truck

Bathroom Furniture Link
    Birch chair = Toilet
    Birch end table = sink
    Birch bench = Bathtub

Bonsai Trees Link
    5 house plants = 5 different shape bonsai trees

Misc items only found here
    Modern bookshelf = Gun Cabinet
    Ceramic pillar = Gun Safe
    "Pathways" painting = Gun Wall Mount
    Improved catalog and furniture catalog
    Improved red tablecloth long table

Optional Files
    Png file containing over two dozen tablecloth and runners for the Diviner and Square tables. Contains only assets, NOT A MOD.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. AllTogetherNow.png
    2. asset preveiw.png