1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

More CrittersNScenery 2.0 official release

Adds new scenery and 170+ new catchable critters to various biomes

1. Multistream
    Multistream
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0 official release
    Kills game. Needs to be updated to be compatible with latest starbound version
  2. machiavelli33
    machiavelli33
    3/5,
    A really great mod! HOwever, as of September 8th and the Starbound v1.1 release, the 2.0 version of this mod causes an unfixable "soft crash" that boots your character back to their ship.
    It's related to insect behavior generation (which got repathed in the 1.1 game release). The mod breaks worlds if it is uninstalled, so for those who have played with this mod on for a while (like me), going back isn't an entirely simple task.
    Until the mod is updated, these issues keep it from getting the good rating it should otherwise have.
  3. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    ^_^
  4. sergalbutt
    sergalbutt
    4/5,
    Version: 2.6
    THE DOPEFISH LIVES!
  5. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    4/5,
    Did u srsly put a pokemon in there (not gonna tell the name :P). also is this for GGs (Glad Giraffe Stable)??
  6. Utkudakid
    Utkudakid
    5/5,
    Papyrus!?NYEH!?!?!?!?!?
  7. GhostFS
    GhostFS
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Very nice.
  8. Amnesium
    Amnesium
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    I love this mod! Going arround collecting critters from every planets is just the coolest thing!
    however! Major issue on my side! I downloaded the last version and 1) erased the old version from my files 2)implemented the new version in the mod folder. BUT I actually last quited the game on a planet ground. after implementing the new version, when trying to access my world, I get a "FATAL ERROR VIOLATION BLAH BLAH". I spend more than 5 month doing my ship from A to Z, with a critter garden and prism wall and interior, I just can't give up on it mate! Please PLEASE please, could you reupload a version of your mod from "dec 20 2015" so that I can access it again! PLEASE like I need it to reaccess my world! :0
    1. ThunderBird123
      Author's Response
      I don't keep old versions of my mod, sorry. You could delete your universe if it's just your ship that you want to keep.
  9. Eyb0ss
    Eyb0ss
    5/5,
    Is that the red eyed bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
  10. KDironclaw
    KDironclaw
    5/5,
    Oh my gooosh! I love this! I always wanted my adorable little snugget to come along on my adventures! =D
  11. Kaiser2001
    Kaiser2001
    5/5,
    Great at what it does
  12. ClassyCat93
    ClassyCat93
    4/5,
    I like the mod a lot, only question I have is what's the difference between the passive creatures file and the peaceful creatures file? Also need a way to ONLY make these critters passive
  13. Alextheman1987
    Alextheman1987
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Thanks, i was trying to look for a creatures mod and i found this. I love it
  14. JeStErHALLOW
    JeStErHALLOW
    3/5,
    It works, but unfortunately when I have this mod in the game it makes everyone except the guards in villages naked ;u;
    1. ThunderBird123
      Author's Response
      My mod doesn't touch npcs. It must be some other mod.
  15. Balystik
    Balystik
    5/5,
    Thank you for the installing instructions! Now it's finally worth it! My 5 stars as promised ;)
  16. LadyKianna
    LadyKianna
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1 (Glad Giraffe)
    Kefka in a cage is my favourite.
    1. ThunderBird123
      Author's Response
      Yeah, he's my favorite too. Did you know he can be caught with a critter capture pod as well? Use him to guard your colony!
  17. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Love it
  18. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Ahh you Didn't Add the NYAN CAT D: Can you PLS PLS PLS Add it :D
  19. BlaineMuffin
    BlaineMuffin
    5/5,
    I have an unholy love for collecting small cute things so when I saw this mod I knew I needed it. Thank you for adding new things! :D
  20. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Why is there so few downloads? I love it. One Problem I noticed.. the new scenery seems to spawn inside dungeons and places that are not vanilla. Like all custom races.. looks kinda weird having that stuff all over some races buildings.