1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mousqutaire b1.32

A race of exiled musketeer mice. With almost every feature of a vanilla species and more.

1. Small bug fix update

the420urchin
    Sorry it took so long, just some minor bug fixes as well as recipe updates. All armor and weapon should be craftable at the proper tables now.
  2. Chibi Cheesus makes error fixes

the420urchin
    Chibi Cheesus has found his way back to the Mousqutaires, and with him brought bug fixes. Yay! Find him in your ships tech station for all your artificial intelligence needs.
  3. Tier 0-4 ships and a new Mousqutaire ship pet, the vinesnare.

the420urchin
    Just a small update to give you guys what I have so far on the ships and the addition of the new unique racial ship pet. Didn't have much time to test it though, but things should be ok. Enjoy.
  4. Of Mice and Giraffe

the420urchin
    So here is what will probably be the last beta update of the Mousqutaires. I know it took a long time guys and gals and I apologies, but at last it is here and you can once again cruise the galaxy in hempen fashion with your favorite musketeering space mice! The next update will probably take some time, but will be the first in the completed Mousqutaire Race Mod and should include all racial features on oar with vanilla races. But until then, enjoy exploring the galaxy!

Please be sure to...
  5. En Garde! Update - All tiered weapons completed!

the420urchin
    Do to school, an new upcoming race mod, and work updates have been a bit slow recently, and for that I apologize; but let's break that cycle with a large update and a battle cry! Now hack and slash your way through your enemies with a full ten tiers of Mousqutaire weaponry! With this release, we find ourselves on the brink of full release. The next update(s) will take us up the final tiers of armor to a full 1.0 version release. There still may be some positioning and animation bugs as well,...
  6. Belated Birthday Update - New surprise mount!

the420urchin
    So was gonna update this yesterday but ended up being to busy, so here's a special birthday update with a surprise new feature I hadn't originally planned on putting in. The special toad mount.

[​IMG]

THIS VERSION SHOULD NOW BE CURRENT WITH THE STABLE BRANCH.
    BitVector likes this.
  7. Belated Birthday Update - New Surprise Mount!

the420urchin
    So was gonna update this yesterday but ended up being to busy, so here's a special birthday update with a surprise new feature I hadn't originally planned on putting in. The special toad mount.

[​IMG]

This version of the update is for stable starbound. I you use unstable updates please use the b0.9.85us version.
    BitVector likes this.
  8. Durahemp Update Hotfixes

the420urchin
    Just a few fixes and alterations. Mainly for the dungeons files, the folder accidentally got renamed causing the villages not to spawn. Some other minor stuff. Please redownload to enjoy mousqutaire villages once again.
  9. Durahemp Update - Added tier 3 & 4 weapons and armor + new T4 crafting mat and tier items!

the420urchin
    Tier 3 and 4 weapons and armor have been finished, as well as a tier 4 crafting material, durahemp. Use it to create tier 4 weapons, armors and tiered items such as a bed, lamp, table, ect.

• Tier 3 & 4 finished!
    - Armor sets: T3 - Big Cheese Armor; T4 - Durahemp Plated Armor
    • New tier 4 crafting material durahemp!
    • Durahemp items abound!
    • New village items! - Mousqutaire Bed, Durahemp Chest, & Durahemp Platform!
    • Other small additions and fixes.
    DeffreyJahmer likes this.
  10. Quick Fix - Please redownload

the420urchin
    Sorry about that forgot to change back the worldgen. All fixed now.