1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Foxer's Fancy Headgear Pack 1.5.4

Fifty brand spankin' new hats to cover up your noggin.

1. 1.4.6

Mr. Foxer
    In anticipation of the impending Agaran apocalypse, added 6 gas mask themed headpieces. See if you can guess where a few of these came from.
    -Spore Hood
    -Spore Mask and Hat
    -Old Gas Mask
    -Old Mask and Helmet
    -Chemical Mask
    -Gas Mask

In addition, all hats are now categorized as "head" in the yarn spinner, which means you can filter out items that are not head armor and all hats in this mod will now appear there.
    dawnstorme likes this.
  2. 1.4.5

Mr. Foxer
    All recipes have been moved to the Yarn Spinner instead of the crafting table.

Also added:
    Diving Helmet
    Pigeon Hat
    Mountie Hat
    Shades
    StarScribe likes this.
  3. 1.4.4

Mr. Foxer
    I forgot to add some of the recipes to the config (ushanka) so I have fixed that. Also added Newsboy Cap, Rice Hat, and Detective vest (which isn't a hat but I made it for fun).
  4. 1.4.3

Mr. Foxer
    Added Ushanka, The Blues Player, and Grey Trilby. Updated for Enraged Koala.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. 1.4.2

Mr. Foxer
    Added Fishbowl, Military Beret, Flatcap, Police Hat, Welding Helmet, Japanese Headband.
    (Hopefully) Fixed clipping (masking).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. 1.4.1

Mr. Foxer
    Changed Fedora sprite
    Altered various stats
    Added Aussie Hat
    Added Battle Helmet
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. 1.4

Mr. Foxer
    Fixed masking on goggle pith hat + made changes to the sprite to match the alternate pith hat.
    Added Brown Fedora
    [​IMG]
  8. Updated for Furious Koala

Mr. Foxer
    Updated for Beta v. Furious Koala.
    Also boosted stats a bit for each hat.
  9. 1.2 update

Mr. Foxer
    This purpose of this update is primarily to make installation of the mod easier since I found out about how to merge the player.config. All you have to do to install the mod now is place it in your mods folder. Just remember to delete the lines you added for this mod from your current config if you've installed an earlier version so nothing messes up. I also made the following changes:

-Made changes to pith hat sprite + icon
    -Added player.config for easier installation
    -Added alternate pith...
  10. 1.1 quickfix

Mr. Foxer
    The masking on the pith hat was not working properly for some reason, it should be now.