1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MrPigeon's Mythical Weaponry 1.3

A bunch of balanced custom-animated weapons

1. Mr_Pigeon
    [​IMG]
    WHAT DOES THIS MOD ADD?
    • 7 melee weapons for space knights
    • 9 guns and bows for true rangers
    • 4 staves for sci-fi wizards
    • 3 other weapons
    All weapons are custom-animated and craftable.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WHAT ARE THOSE WEAPONS?

Damage shown on this images can be outdated!

Crystalline Spear [crystallinespear]
    This spear has a high attack speed, low damage and can be used for sending enemies back. It's secondary is Crystal Wave that makes sharp crystals spawn on the ground.

[​IMG]
    Plasma Broadsword [plasmagreatsword]

It is a huge energy weapon with high damage and medium attack speed. Alt ability is slightly changed Rising Slash with another sfx and graphics.
    [​IMG]
    Terra Blade [terrablade]

A legendary sword from Terraria adapted for Starbound. You can obtain it in Treasured Trophies.
    [​IMG]
    Ion Rifle [futuristicrifle]

This sniper rifle is a cyberpunk-styled ranged weapon with Plasma Blast alternative ability providing high damage and explosion on reap.
    [​IMG]
    Antique Pistol [goldengun]

A pistol made of gold and wood. It can be crafted very early, but it's not a bad weapon.
    [​IMG]
    Energy Cell Pistol [goldengunenergy]

An endgame upgrade for Antique Pistol. High damage, medium velocity, one-handed weapon.
    [​IMG]
    Charge Pistol [chargeshooter]

A chargeable one-handed pistol which can shoot multiple projectiles depending on charge time.
    [​IMG]
    Cog Staff [cogstaff]

The first item in this mod. This steampunk-stiled staff's primary is spawning three exploding projectiles with high damage. Secondary is creating a portal to the planet's core.
    [​IMG]
    Nature's Bane [naturesbane]

It's a floran-stiled magic weapon that can create a huge acid cloud or a portal to a toxic forest.
    [​IMG]
    Ice Lord's Staff [icelordstaff]

A weapon made of ice in the coldest arctic plains. It's primary is spawning an ice saw for ripping enemies into parts. Alternative ability is creating a portal to ice plains.
    [​IMG]
    Laser Dagger [laserdagger]

The only throwing weapon in this mod.
    [​IMG]
    Alpha [alphadagger]

Very powerful and beautiful tier 6 dagger.
    [​IMG]

Stucked Legend Blade [stuckedlegendsword]
    A requested weapon. This sword acts like a hammer because... well, it's heavy with a blade stucked in a stone.

[​IMG]
    Electrofury [electrofury]

A staff that can create an armed drone or a portal to a city.
    [​IMG]
    Champion's Bow [floranbow]
    This bow belonged to a champion of the Hunt. It's alt ability is pretty awesome, just try it out.
    [​IMG]
    Master's Throw [masterboomerang]
    It's just an uprgaded boomerang with better damage, speed and a custom pattern.
    [​IMG]
    Sawed-off [sawedoff]
    A one-handed shotgun. Very inaccurate!
    [​IMG]
    Firestorm's Wrath [volcanoshortsword]
    This one-handed variance of Firestorm's Fury doesn't look worse than original broadsword!
    [​IMG]
    Aegisalt Grenade Launcher [aegisaltgl]
    A tier 6 grenade launcher with powerful sticky plasma bombs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Red Energy set
    Next five weapons are crafted with Red Energy Catalysts. It's a very advanced component with really hard crafting recipe that you can make at an Atomic Furnace.
    Dematerialisator [redplasmablade]

A plasma sword with narrow blade and alt ability similar to Flying Slash.
    [​IMG]
    Destructurisator [redplasmabow]

A laser bow that can shoot explosive energy arrows.
    [​IMG]
    Desynthesator [redplasmapistol]

A machine pistol with high fire rate and explosive bullets. When dual wielded can provide high DPS and some lags.
    [​IMG]
    Deactivator [redplasmachakram]

This energy chakram hovers in air when thrown and explodes when hit the ground.
    [​IMG]
    Laser Dagger [laserdagger]

The only throwing weapon in this mod.
    [​IMG]

Steam Workshop note: I won't put mods there at least because I don't even have a Steam account (I use GOG), but, if you want to, you can do this, just give me a credit with a link.

FUTURE PLANS

• Weapons
    • Weapons
    • More weapons
    • Weeaaapoooonss
    • Really, what can I add to a weapon mod?
    Also try MrPigeon's Halberds and my other mods!
    Don't forget to leave a review!

WARNING: The mod is not updated for Starbound v1.3! It means there can be some bugs.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Yoseiri and MJDCOOOOL like this.

Recent Updates

1. Plasma Awesomeness
  2. One-handed Pain
  3. More Things To Try Out

Recent Reviews

1. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Mr Pigeon, i love your weapons !
  2. ChronoHyperion
    ChronoHyperion
    5/5,
    This mod looks very promising, just download the prior to to this review.

Just a request, can you add assault rifles in your mod that would be awesome and because I like assault rifles but not the burst mode ones.
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Ok, I'll add some in the next update! Thx for reviewing!
  3. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    great mod it crttainly let in to a mass murder spree with thee red ligth saber sword i feel like a sith
  4. THEKraken
    THEKraken
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Great Mod!
  5. RadiantAegis
    RadiantAegis
    4/5,
    Simply looking at the animations, I can tell you put a ton of time into this mod. However, as of right now I can only use mods directly from steam workshop. Could you please upload it there sometime soon?
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      As i wrote on the mod's page, i can't upload it there. But you can easily install this mod to any version of Starbound. Just find it's directory (for steam version it's somewhere in Steam folder), then open "mods" folder end extract downloaded archive there.
  6. liamtheastronaut
    liamtheastronaut
    5/5,
    AWESOME MOD!
    Maybe add some cool armor too, but other than that it is awesome
  7. Kristof_Playz
    Kristof_Playz
    5/5,
    I was thinking that I'm the only one who uses GOG! Super-Duper Cool Mod! I love it!
  8. Eoxor
    Eoxor
    5/5,
    some bugs need to be fixed i love this mod keep up the good work this plead to on steam
    workshop
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Thanks for reviewing! Please write about bugs in the discussion.
  9. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Awesome mod, but there are some issues when merging weapons using the weapon fusion mod, say plasma greatsword and adding an element to it, or not putting it in the left slot.

At any rate, great weapons, great animation, good balancing so far, and neat pixel art!
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      I think it's because this sword is using a custom .animation file. If this files in weapons placed in the fusion station are different it'll say that weapons aren't the same type. Sorry, i can't fix it.
      Anyway, thank you!
  10. The L0st 1
    The L0st 1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I really enjoy using the broadsword it has a real nice look to it. The animation for the weapons have a nice clean flow to them and they feel something that would be found in the Starbound universe. Good work work on the mod and thank you for sharing.
    1. Mr_Pigeon
      Author's Response
      Thank you!