1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

MScythe [UpbeatGiraffe] V0.03 Patch : 001

Basic, pretty balanced Scythes. Tiers later.

1. agmoyer
    I'm Back!

Okay, I have been gone for a while messing around and have returned with Scythes. Yeah not the best, sorry... These are one-handed scythes so you can feel as badass as possible wielding these weapons. Duel wield them if you wish but I just love them so far. Hope you will too!

What is done so far?

- Wooden Scythe
    - Stone Scythe
    - Copper Scythe
    - Iron Scythe

Planned...

- Steel Scythe
    - Titanium Scythe
    - Durasteel Scythe
    - Aegisalt Scythe
    - Violium Scythe
    - Rubium Scythe
    - Ferozium Scythe
    - Impervium Scythe
    - Cerulium Scythe

How do we get these Scythes?

First craft yourself the Scythe Rack from the Crafting Table in the Crafting Menu (Key 'C')

In this new crafting table you will find all my scythes with pretty cheap requirements.

I have also tried to balance them as much as possible. Wooden looks nice but not very practical so do not think this will allow you to one shot the enemies near by (you will die...).

Stone Scythe is your best bet for starting and copper will greatly help. Iron will allow you to relax a bit more on your started planet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Arra and Entariel like this.

Recent Reviews

1. logan2252
    logan2252
    5/5,
    Version: V0.03 Patch : 001
    great mod some cool weapons
  2. Retr0spex
    Retr0spex
    5/5,
    Version: 0.02
    Please make more scythes, because im loving them. I think that you should make a vanity scythe, like all grim reaper style up in this ship!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, gad you like it. I can't work on it just yet as I have been very busy with personal skin requests on PMC, suggestions, and my daily skins I try to make. Also updating tumblr posts. I will try working on it on the 17th.
  3. haynesy566
    haynesy566
    5/5,
    Version: 0.02
    These Scythes are amazing! 10/10 IGN Approved :P
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Haha, glad you like it. I am trying to find ways to make them look more futuristic still. Maybe changing the wood/leather to dark black with highlights for a metal look.
  4. Lupus Alifer
    Lupus Alifer
    4/5,
    Version: 2015-07-29
    Nice mod, the only thing I don't like is the art style of the iron scythe (the hook is way too fat!)
    Keep at it, this is a nice idea for practice!
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I plan to add more detail for the higher tiers to be more sci-fi. I really want to know how the dude who made the lightsaber mod added the transparent pixels. I'd love to use those with my ideas for sci-fi scythes.