1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neki 0.98.1

Playful, pesky and borderline obnoxious.

1. YabbyDabby
    YabbyDabby
    5/5,
    Version: 0.72
    This mod is excellent, but there's also a version on Steam. Should I use this one or should I use the other one? And will Steam mods that effect the Neki also effect this one as well or will I have to also get those mods from here?
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! :3
      If you're already using the Steam version - you don't need this one, as it is simply an unpacked version of it. Any mod that affects the Steam version will affect this one in the exact same way :)
  2. MissRobin
    MissRobin
    5/5,
    Version: 0.72
    I Absolutely Love this mod!, i dont they are OP or something, and the design is just awesome, the only thing i miss is a custom S.A.I.L, but beside that is the best race mode i ever played

p.s : sorry for my bad english :P
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! ♥ ^.^
  3. bottle_bug
    bottle_bug
    5/5,
    Version: 0.70
    Incredible! I'd actually love to help this mod grow if possible it has such a warm fuzzy feel and story potential is practically oozing.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ♥
      I could really use some help actually, especially with writing!
  4. N0good
    N0good
    5/5,
    Catgirls are the best. Thank you.
  5. longlee0092
    longlee0092
    5/5,
    appreciate the hard works for making SB cuter. (also kinda late but merry xmas
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you, and merry Xmas! ♥
  6. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Version: 0.59.4
    You know my opinion on cat-girls, but that doesn't change the fact that you did good work! Have a 5 star for the effort. Note: Your racial traits for FR are vastly OP even with the penalties. (Way, waaaaay too powerful and breaks just about every limit rule we have in place. I hate it.) However, design, style and effort prove your skills and you deserve credit for the final product.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! :3
  7. Vantastic UwU
    Vantastic UwU
    5/5,
    Version: 0.52
    Meww