1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neki 0.98.1

Playful, pesky and borderline obnoxious.

1. Warlord_K
    Warlord_K
    5/5,
    Version: 0.97.6
    Very cool :o
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you ^-^
  2. Alexfrito
    Alexfrito
    5/5,
    Version: 0.97.5
    Hello, your mod sings to me but I wanted to know if you can make a version in Spanish, it would make me very excited
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ♥
      I don't speak Spanish, unfortunately :(
  3. Rick21121
    Rick21121
    5/5,
    Version: 0.97.5
    Never seen such a detailed race mod like this. Thumbs up!
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Aww I'm sure there are even more detailed ones out there, but thank you! ♥^-^♥
  4. StellarTundra
    StellarTundra
    5/5,
    Version: 0.97.2
    adorable, i see myself playing with this character all the time
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Relatable... I made them in large part because I didn't enjoy playing most other races, so I made one that I'd personally want to play ^-^

Thank you! ♥
  5. Alexfrito
    Alexfrito
    5/5,
    Version: 0.97.2
    Hello :3 I loved your mod, it's great. but I wanted to know if you could put the dialogue in Spanish.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ♥
      Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish and don't know anybody who could help :(
  6. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 0.95.3
    This race mod is outstanding! It owns a permanent residence in my load order, rent free!
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      It's free real estate ^-^
      Thank you! ♥
  7. rusiankat
    rusiankat
    5/5,
    Version: 0.95.2
    нормальный мод для рас и хорошо сделанный и для меня пока что лучший мод для рас
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Спасибки, очень приятно что тебе понравилось ^-^
  8. MardanosTT
    MardanosTT
    5/5,
    Version: 0.92.1
    :)
    1. HyperJuni
  9. SakuTaka00
    SakuTaka00
    5/5,
    Version: 0.92.1
    I really love the design :D sadly my game crashes every time i try to create my char, dunno why:c
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you!

I've found what may have been causing the crash - the .species file was missing from the download for some reason. I've added it back and re-uploaded the mod, please download it again.
  10. AlfieSR
    AlfieSR
    5/5,
    Version: 0.90
    I love every part of the uniqueness of this mod, down to the full-body leg slot and arms in chest slot. It's different without being over-the-top quirky.

Would it be possible to see support for the Tier 9/10 Ships mod included? The designs in that mod tend to be not terribly creative in expansion so much as a bit of copy/pasting and adjusting to make it seamless, but I lack the technical skill to actually understand how the mod works to get it to pull the newer ships rather than simply pretending it's a Class VI ship while using the Class V body - I had tried relentlessly, even using another T9 modded race extension as a reference point and still failing - for Everis race previously or I'd attempt to to it myself again here.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! ♥
      I've tried the mod you mentioned, but it seems horribly outdated and doesn't seem to work at all for me even with vanilla races, so I can't test it :(
  11. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    Love the custom scanner commentary, and the lore is top-notch. (I think I've found all of the codexes there are so far.)
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ♥
      There are more codexes prepared, they'll be added in a future update :3
  12. LookMe
    LookMe
    5/5,
    tho jiggle :skull:. I like that xd

I guess Neki saying like: "Hey, look at me. not this"
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      It attracts unsuspecting prey :3
  13. Junapi
    Junapi
    5/5,
    excelente mod :3
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it, thank you! ♥
  14. faennia
    faennia
    5/5,
    Version: 0.89
    Pretty nice mod!
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ^.^
  15. 111111
    5/5,
    Version: 0.87.2
    Хорошо сделанная гонка.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      *раса
      Спасибо! :3
  16. somebody0214
    somebody0214
    5/5,
    Version: 0.87
    adorable pretty and rich with flavor. definitely one of the best picks for a race mod
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! ♥
      Adorable? They're vicious! And terrifying! And.. okay, maybe just a little ^.^
  17. Yata XV
    Yata XV
    5/5,
    Version: 0.86
    ah yes, the interstellar menace. catgirls. to be honest I downloaded this as a joke but damn this is way better than i expected it to be. good job I suppose.
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      This is some of the best kind of feedback, honestly xD
      Thank you ♥
  18. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 0.81
    Playing as this race has been such a refreshing and enjoyable experience! It's got me hooked onto Starbound all over again!

I love LOOOOVE the custom context you added to the story line! It really adds so much flavor to what felt really stale.

For real, thanks a bunch! I'm playing this with FU and I used BYOS to make my ship in a GIANT NYAN CAT AND I LOVE IT (Maybe too much)

For real, keep it going! This is now my new fav race! (and I've played a couple [Few?] dozen races!)
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! ♥
      I sometimes feel like nobody really cares for all those little things, but it's nice to know that they're appreciated ^.^
  19. Yrelieth
    Yrelieth
    5/5,
    Version: 0.80
    Definetly one of the best, if not THE BEST race mods i used, everything is just really good, keep up the good work =D
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you so very much! ♥
  20. arkapanas
    arkapanas
    5/5,
    Version: 0.77
    excellent work, i love it <3
    1. HyperJuni
      Author's Response
      Thank you! ^.^