1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neko Species. öååööååööååöåöååöåöåöåöåö

Catgirls and catbois. Nekospecies. NekoGrills?!

1. Zanman
    Zanman
    4/5,
    Version: öååööååööååöåöååöåöåöåöåö
    Great to see this mod back. I also got the bug for opening the navigation window and currently making do with a "cheated in" captain chair from the floran race. for those who want to now how, type (/admin) without the parentheses in the console/message box and go to the wooden crafting table where you make only furniture at.
  2. IHaveCripplingDepression
    IHaveCripplingDepression
    4/5,
    Version: öååööååööååöåöååöåöåöåöåö
    That's a good mod. But what's with the "Ruin" ship
  3. nova666
    nova666
    4/5,
    Version: Ehh
    Great Mod Overall, But Please For The Love Of God Fix The Freakin Packet Crash When You Attempt To Open The Star Map Console In The Cockpit, It Makes It A Real Pain In The Ass And I Really Want To Progress With This Mod But Due To This Literal Game Breaking Bug, I Can't. Please Fix This As Soon As Possible.
    1. PureDrake
      Author's Response
      Boss pls help I be poor boy with computer.
      Seriously though send DM to me with crash report I have completely ignored this mod for so long now.
  4. jrs3010
    jrs3010
    3/5,
    It keeps crashing if I try to use the ship travel. Otherwise, I enjoyed it. Though because of this crash I am most likely gonna uninstall as it stops progression.
  5. CringyM
    CringyM
    4/5,
    good but Idk how to do this with the tentacle ship or the cancer pack neko cause it keeps crashing. Help
  6. totolo5656
    totolo5656
    5/5,
    Version: 433.1337
    like neko!!
  7. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    3/5,
    can you update to 1.3 plz, I can't further the new mech quest
    1. PureDrake
      Author's Response
      Is ok I fix
  8. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    great mod but i prefer the felin mod the space ship is strange
  9. JoshBaz
    JoshBaz
    5/5,
    cool nekos
  10. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    Impressive Mod and the village Great i love it and tentacle ship is disturbing because of flesh inside the ship
    Keep the Great Work
  11. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    tentacle ships? err.... why not?
  12. Xalinsky
    Xalinsky
    5/5,
    Version: 1.337.911
    It's so cute!! I can't stop love it >__<
  13. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Version: 1.337.420
    Funny modification, cat traveling by hitchhiking universe, very forward to new updates and interesting features.
  14. unvonues
    unvonues
    5/5,
    Version: 1.337.420
    The race is really meh, HOWEVER I'm not here to hate i'm giving you 5 stars cause that fucking ship is the best thing i've seen on here in awhile. 10/10 would tentacle grape again
    1. PureDrake
      Author's Response
      Why are you givine me a 5 star when It was not me who made the tentacle ship.
  15. Kawa
    Kawa
    5/5,
    Version: 1.337
    I'm Kawa, and I approve this revival.