1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neko Species. öååööååööååöåöååöåöåöåöåö

Catgirls and catbois. Nekospecies. NekoGrills?!

1. Update: 8 Oct @ 2:57pm

PureDrake
    So here is a new update.
    I've tried somewhat to make a AI which fits this race.
    The AI is subject to change and may cause some minor bugs.
    This is because the developers currently have no way to customise the AI further than just it being diffrent frames.
    They still want the interface windows and such in place as the vanilla and I could not stand that...
    So I made a .patch and fixed it to my preference.

There already is some .rars in the .pak which you just have to check in to see how to make the AI go to it's former self.

Feedback Is really apperiateted when it comes to the AI because I've been having too many problems with it.

So basically I've tried to make this more unique than before but some of the changes may cause as I've stated earlier minor bugs.

I hope you'll like it...
    I've been too lazy so it the AI is like 10% complete now, just so as you know.
    /ai/ ---everything here almost
    /interface/ai ---- some minor .patch

/Fueledbycancer

2016-10-08 15:01
Return to update list...