1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Neptun 20 2.0

Neptun 20 Tech and Decorative Objects!

1. Lefl
    Hello!

This mod adds the Neptun 20 mod into the game as a vehicle.
    It has a lower cost as the standard boat, as boats are not very good in this game but are the most expensive vehicles.

Anyway, it is invincible at the moment as i dont have enough sprites for now (Dont worry I'll add more)

heres a Pic:

[​IMG]

Hope you like it!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Downloaded this, Downloaded Bigger Boat mod, Downloaded Boats! mod, who else?
    1. Lefl
      Author's Response
      Boats are nice!
  2. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    I like the cut of your jib. ;)
    Joking aside, this will not work on Cheerful Giraffe without either changing the 'script' to '/vehicles/boat/boat.lua' or editing the neptun20.lua to change all occurrences of "vehicle.configParameter" to "config.getParameter"
  3. Andaeradan
    Andaeradan
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It's easy to place and funny to see. For that a 5-star. Yet... to add a "Unlock Quest" for it which require mats and does nothing because it's already unlocked as soon as the mod is active made me decide to take one star away.
  4. darkzenon
    darkzenon
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice work
    1. Lefl
      Author's Response
      thanks! glad you like it!