1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

New and Improved Hairstyles 3.0

Improvements to existing hairstyles for both genders and 16 new ones.

1. Chrysanthe
    Minor improvements to certain existing hairstyles for both male and females.
    Also includes 16 new hairstyles.

Hairstyles were made more full and consistent with other views. Some of the original hairstyles are very flat and small in proportion to the head so I decided to make some edits. Hope you like them :)

Will add more edits in the future! Very soon.
    I do take requests and suggestions! Also working on more NEW hairstyle ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These hairs are packaged with the rest of the improved hairstyles.
    Some of the outfits above were edited by me and are not available in the game.

1/29/17 Update: 4 New Hairstyles and other tweaks :)
    Yes, I'm not dead yet.. Back and now working on lots of projects for the community.
    [​IMG]

Improved Existing Hairstyles:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hair 32: Before & After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hair 29: Before & After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hair 19: Before & After
    [​IMG]

Hair 11: Before & After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hair 24: Small tweak
    [​IMG]

Instructions:
    . This mod replaces the original hairstyles.xnb. Please make a backup of the original file if necessary.
    . Unzip or extract the hairstyles.xnb file after downloading.
    . Place the file into the Stardew Valley folder under Content\Characters\Farmer and replace hairstyles.xnb.

Due to the nature of hairstyles file, there will be several BALD hairstyles. This is normal!
    Thanks for downloading!

Changelog:
    • [Version 3.0] 1/29/17: 4 hairstyles added. Also tweaks made to back of hairstyles 18, 20, 22, 31. 19's side also edited.
    • [Version 2.5] 7/6: 4 hairstyles added: Schoolboy, Twinbuns, SaiyanSam (from my other mod), and Doubletails
    • [Version 2.2] 5/3: Ace Attorney edition with Phoenix and Maya hairs. Also brightened Yuno hair, improved Tifa shading and lots of other improvements.
    • [Version 2.0] 4/23: 2 New hairstyles and more tweaks.
    • [Version 1.8] 4/17: Hair 36: New Popuri-inspired Hairstyle.
    • [Version 1.7] 3/30: Hair 19-front Edit and 1 New Hairstyle.
    • [Version 1.5] 3/27: Small edit to Hair29-side. New Hairstyles (Karen & Tifa) added.
      Karen (Harvest Moon) Inspired HairTifa (Final Fantasy) Inspired Hair
    • [Version 1.3] 3/25: New update for Hair 29, More volume!
    • [Version 1.2] 3/20: New update for Hair 32, An overhaul
    • [Version 1.0] 3/19: Hairstyles Improved
      Hair 1: side viewHair 2: side view, Hair 5: front view, Hair 8: side view, Hair 25: side view, Hair 28: side view
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. rosenasty
    rosenasty
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    So cute~<3
  2. Deuny
    Deuny
    5/5,
    Works perfectly and easy to install. I would personally change the original hairstyles a bit more but aside from that its great.
  3. ohmygosh
    ohmygosh
    5/5,
    Thanks so much for these! I've used them in my game, and they're fantastic.
  4. Vith
    Vith
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Wonderful, thanks!
  5. trinket
    trinket
    5/5,
    These hairstyles look great! The Popuri makes me feel very nostalgic. ;~; Thanks so much for sharing them.
  6. HiHaHi123
    HiHaHi123
    5/5,
    Great!
  7. Hitgirl911
    Hitgirl911
    5/5,
    I love this mod and the hairstyles it adds <3
  8. iambooball
    iambooball