1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

New Lamps [Glad Giraffe - Up 2] 2.1

Add a large number of lamps

1. NeoShinryu
    NEW LAMPS

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm french)

/!\ Don't works on the last update of Starbound, I will update soon /!\

This is the 2.1 : new interface, categories and colors !

:nuruawe:

!NEW! = New Feature

If you don't have Winrar, you can dowload it here : http://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=10
    If you have problems to install, you can check this : http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/guide-to-installing-mods-v-1-2.89072/

HOW TO INSTALL :
    With the modpack : copy the modpack file to -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

With the setup.exe : CANCELED

HOW TO UNINSTALL :
    With the modpack : delete the modpack file in the mod folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods

With the setup.exe : CANCELED

This mod include a lot of multicolored lamps, a crafting table and two codex. First you have to complete the quest give by the apex scientist in the outpost.

After, you will obtain the New Lamps codex [​IMG] and the New Lamps Material codex [​IMG] . These will give you all recipes in the mod. No more Codex, player has blueprint when start now. !NEW!

The Lamp Crafting Table (LCT) can be obtain by the quest and can be craft in the iron crafting table for 5 titanium bars.

[​IMG]

The LCT interface :

[​IMG]
    Wow, it's beautiful !
    :nuruawe:

In this version there are a lot of categories :
    Items : Materials (like Lamp Circuit)
    Switches : Switches (like Big Ape Terminal)
    Lamps : Lamps (like Fluorescent light)
    Colors : Organize lamps, materials and switches by its color
    Other : My own creations !NEW!
    Coming Soon : Coming Soon

:nuruwink:

There is 9 colors in this version :
    Blue
    Cyan
    Green
    Orange
    Pink
    Purple
    Red
    White
    Yellow

All lamps are wireable (exception : Table Lamp and Standing Lamp can be switch on/off without switche)

[​IMG]

This is my first mod, if you have questions, please send me a message.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. DarkWraitH
    DarkWraitH
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Could you please update to 1.0?
  2. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    It works fine, many thanks
    1. NeoShinryu
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  3. Davidsawr
    Davidsawr
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Now I have the lights to make my Christmas room in my mansion that I built on an asteroid :) Great mod, looking forward to some more dank lamps
    1. NeoShinryu
      Author's Response
      There are a lot of new lamps for your Christmas room now ! :)